The Financial Situation (37 Viewers)

Aug 26, 2014
Was today the herring for Calciopoli held??? I heard if we win they would have to pay us 400mil (which will never happen). Any more info on this, also i didn't know where to post this sry in advance

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I didn't even know about this Calciopoli thing until I googled it now, nobody is even mentioning it outside of Italy. So I assume we're getting nothing, even though apparently we want over 400M compensation.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So, how the hell British clubs like lfool or chelshit rake in more match day revenue? They ticket prices are higher? More games?
chelshit's ticket prices are fucking absurd, in fact all the London clubs are. Same can be said for some of the bigger clubs up north

- - - Updated - - -

So, werent we supposed to make more than 300 mil in revenues, or that's scheduled for next year ;(
only if we stop pissing money up the wall on squad depth, when will the club learn that nobody ever wants to buy their shirt name and number!

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
chelshit's ticket prices are fucking absurd, in fact all the London clubs are. Same can be said for some of the bigger clubs up north

- - - Updated - - -

only if we stop pissing money up the wall on squad depth, when will the club learn that nobody ever wants to buy their shirt name and number!
Wow, so smart!!! You should apply for a job at Juve and save us from our misery, I mean if we win another scudetto and increase our revenue I'm gonna kill myself.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
if you compare the revenues of 2012/13 to 2013/14 some teams have really impressive growth rates. eventhough they already make 100/200 mil more than us. with adidas and the new tv deal and maybe some more cl games to boost the matchday revenues and some other sponsor deals we can still grow, but i see us hitting a barrier. italian teams are way to dependend on tv deals. we cant change much on matchday revenues, cause we wont increase the ticket prices dramatically or have that much of an higher average attandance.
the best chance we have is growing in commercial aspects. better shirt sponsers etc, but we def. need to reach quarters in the cl every year.
we need also some worldwide marketable players to boost that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)