The Financial Situation (59 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It seems that only from next year Juventus might reckon on significantly higher income from CL market pool.

The CL broadcasting rights for the Italian market were exclusively sold to Mediaset for 230m Euros per year and the contract duration will be 3 years, 2015-2018. The previous deal was worth 160m (Sky 130m, Mediaset 30m).

This deal will further improve financial gains by Italian clubs in European competitions. Even at this moment, with the current deal they are the highest earners in Europe.

http://marcobellinazzo.blog.ilsole2...ggiudica-i-diritti-tv-per-il-triennio-201518/

When you add to that figure prize money, 8.6m for participation in the group stages, 3.5m for the 2nd round, 3.9m QFs, etc... Juventus might earn between 60-80m per year, depending on the circumstances.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Can someone help with a website of how the market pool money is being devided in each of the big leagues?
In Italy it's 43.750/31.250/25.000 ??
How does it goes in Epl/Bundesliga/Liga?

Thanks!

It seems that only from next year Juventus might reckon on significantly higher income from CL market pool.

The CL broadcasting rights for the Italian market were exclusively sold to Mediaset for 230m Euros per year and the contract duration will be 3 years, 2015-2018. The previous deal was worth 160m (Sky 130m, Mediaset 30m).

This deal will further improve financial gains by Italian clubs in European competitions. Even at this moment, with the current deal they are the highest earners in Europe.

http://marcobellinazzo.blog.ilsole2...ggiudica-i-diritti-tv-per-il-triennio-201518/

When you add to that figure prize money, 8.6m for participation in the group stages, 3.5m for the 2nd round, 3.9m QFs, etc... Juventus might earn between 60-80m per year, depending on the circumstances.
Thanks.
Someone have the numbers of the new TV-rights for CL of other leagues too maybe?(2015-2018)

Jul 18, 2014
IMO if Napoli gets eliminated by Bilbao is not good. It might bring more money in the short run, but what we need is that Serie A regains some of the lost ground.

The more succesfull Serie A teams are the more players will want to come, more revenue from advertising, teams will gain more fans, etc, etc.

I hope Napoli beats Bilbao, and then Juve, Roma and Napoli advance the group stages of the CL. Serie A needs to regain the 4th CL spot.

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
IMO if Napoli gets eliminated by Bilbao is not good. It might bring more money in the short run, but what we need is that Serie A regains some of the lost ground.

The more succesfull Serie A teams are the more players will want to come, more revenue from advertising, teams will gain more fans, etc, etc.

I hope Napoli beats Bilbao, and then Juve, Roma and Napoli advance the group stages of the CL. Serie A needs to regain the 4th CL spot.
Nah, fuck Napoli

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Agreed, hope they can pull it off.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

They can do that by performing in the EL; they don't need to be in the CL. That's how the German teams and Bundesliga managed to nab that 4'th spot.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005

They can regaing lost ground thorugh Europa League, they can win it and thats that, fuck them.Bundesliga overtook Serie A through Europa League.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)