The Financial Situation (83 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I think one of main reasons are very high tax rates. I think Italy has if not the highest, one of the highest in the world when it comes to football investment, players salaries, etc.

Also, their possibilites of getting back at least part of the money invested would be zero, once clubs don't even own stadiums. It would be literally money donation, with no hopes of some coming back.
Agreed. In a nutshell, bureaucracy is so bad that foreign investment won't get much in return. Yet I wonder why Thohir was crazy enough to dive into this shit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
You should, you are quite good at that.

I'd be curious to see which one had more "flops" and the overall cost to the club(s). I'd think Roma have less room for error where Juventus can afford to take slightly more costly risks.
I'll try to make a quick comparison between Sabatini and Marotta's curriculum and last years' moves in Marotta's thread.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yes. But I think this will change this season due to a lot of strong factors:

- first team is getting older and older, and in january 8 of 11 will be 30 or more;
- the squad is clearly improved;
- the objective of winning Serie A 3 times was clearly a priority before, and now winning Serie A again is not an obsession like past years;
- the focus is admitedly by Agnelli to perform well in Europe;
- Conte was, while an amazing leader, a very stubborn guy when it comes to trusting squad players. I'm positive, while without proof, that signings of guys like Padoin and Peluso were under his request (since he actually trained these guys before), he knew what they would deliver, and couldn't count on them anyways, not even to almost meaningless Serie A games. Conte was bad in rotating the squad, he had blind confidence in his starting guys and used them till they got destroyed.
- I tend to think Allegri is more used to rotate players, as I recall he did it normally at Milan.
I genuinely hope Allegri gives more PT to the bench players, this will be particularly useful when keeping our key players fresh.

Coman, Marrone (if he stays), Giovinco can be useful if given the time to contribute. It's hard to come into a game and make an impact when not playing for the last 3-4 games.

Personally, I think we can win the league again this year, even with the bumps that will come with system changes which I hope are imminent.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll try to make a quick comparison between Sabatini and Marotta's curriculum and last years' moves in Marotta's thread.
Make sure to mention me so I see it. :D

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Agreed. In a nutshell, bureaucracy is so bad that foreign investment won't get much in return. Yet I wonder why Thohir was crazy enough to dive into this $#@!.
I don't know much about him, but he strikes me as the kind of not very reliable business man, in the sense he probably is not that rich and not as experienced and smart as it's made out to be. I don't think he has pumped any money into the club yet.

- - - Updated - - -

I genuinely hope Allegri gives more PT to the bench players, this will be particularly useful when keeping our key players fresh.

Coman, Marrone (if he stays), Giovinco can be useful if given the time to contribute. It's hard to come into a game and make an impact when not playing for the last 3-4 games.

Personally, I think we can win the league again this year, even with the bumps that will come with system changes which I hope are imminent.

- - - Updated - - -

Make sure to mention me so I see it. :D
k :)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Moratti's company has a net income of 58m euro, while Gazprom neft (not a Muslim oil company) has roughly 3.6B euros net income. You do the math.
The income was rather a lot more than 58m on average through the period Moratti was in charge and pouring cash into Inter.

Saras performing relatively poorly was a major factor in Moratti selling to Thohir, I believe.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We have players to rotate now in between CL games. ets hope that Allegri can find systems to make those guys work.

With conte, our primary 352 was tried and trusted... but once u started factoring other players..it went to shids because we didnt had the personel to maintain our workrate when notusing the first 11. So he practically threw players at random instead of our starting 11 and hoped for the best. But since this was a recipe for disaster... he never rotated.

I hope this year he can find systems that make use of all our starting and bench players. Tactical rotation should be a priority to prevent tiredness.

IM pretty sure that we can present a very decent 11 even when reating some key dudes.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
The income was rather a lot more than 58m on average through the period Moratti was in charge and pouring cash into Inter.

Saras performing relatively poorly was a major factor in Moratti selling to Thohir, I believe.
Well I'm not an oil expert, but I think companies who are in the extraction business, and own their own rigs are usually much richer than refinery owners. Anyway, Italy does not have oil as a natural resource, and what I meant by big oil is these rich guys from oil producing countries in middle east and Russia.
I don't know what the reason was behind Moratti's decision but u know he was a shitty manager. Just look at the turnover numbers for Inter for past 5 years and they speak volume. The fact is that fucker could not win a single trophy without Calciopoli farse.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Well I'm not an oil expert, but I think companies who are in the extraction business, and own their own rigs are usually much richer than refinery owners. Anyway, Italy does not have oil as a natural resource, and what I meant by big oil is these rich guys from oil producing countries in middle east and Russia.
I don't know what the reason was behind Moratti's decision but u know he was a $#@!ty manager. Just look at the turnover numbers for Inter for past 5 years and they speak volume. The fact is that $#@!er could not win a single trophy without Calciopoli farse.
You are correct, E&P companies are larger that refiners usually. Although, the largest oil companies are usually vertically integrated. The big boys like Exxon partake in both refining and E&P.

Also, right now you don't typically see Italian entrepreneurs with enough capital to make a significant play in foreign oil. For example, in Canada, who is investing aggressively in the Oil Sands...China.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Apparently we will have our own personalized boing plane. :D

I read something about some new sponsorship deals we made while on tour, but couldn't really understand it well in Italian.

<b>Cita</b><br /><b>Nasce Air Force Juve per andare lontano </b><br /><br /><i>Sulla scia dei grandi club europei, si sta lavorando a un accordo per viaggiare su un Boeing colorato di bianconero. Che successo la tournée </i> <br /><br /><b>SYDNEY, 14 agosto 2014</b> - La Juve quaggiù si sta giocando anche una Champions dei commerci. E sul campo scende quel gruppo di professionisti della società che incontrano rappresentanti di istituzioni e aziende locali per stringere nuove collaborazioni, partnership. Per seminare e valorizzare la vendita del marchio bianconero, mentre Buffon e compagni aumentano la visibilità e l'attrattiva della Juve sul mercato australiano e asiatico. «Questa tournée sta avendo un grande successo a 360 gradi», in vista di nuove forme di sponsorizzazione legate allo sfruttamento del marchio Juve in Indonesia, in Australia, a Singapore. A parlare è Nicola Verdun, responsabile delle partnership della Juventus nel mondo. «Stringeremo nuovi accordi commerciali a livello globale e locale»: innanzi tutto con banche e assicurazioni, le aziende più coinvolte durante questo viaggio, che ha già portato a un guadagno di 5 milioni di euro. «E nuovi ricavi arriveranno quando la semina inizierà a dare frutti, tra nuove sponsorizzazioni». <br /><br /><b>Si va in volo </b> <br />Per aumentare la visibilità dei colori bianconeri, seguendo la strategia delle tournée mondiali svolte da anni da colossi sportivi come lo United, il Real, il City, il Chelsea, il Barcellona, la Juventus sta già lavorando anche ad accordi con compagnie aeree, per viaggiare in futuro su un Boeing colorato di bianconero, con riprodotto un po' dappertutto lo stemma del club. Intanto, qui, i giocatori si muovono a bordo di un pullman realizzato sul posto, in fotocopia con quello usato in Italia, tutto griffato Juve. «Perché l'immagine affascina, rafforza il valore del marchio, crea ammirazione, curiosità nella gente comune e nelle aziende». Più l'interesse per la Juventus si espande nel mondo, più il merchandising si mette a tirare nei vari continenti (migliaia le magliette vendute in 10 giorni). Dall'Argentina, un'azienda deputata a organizzare grandi eventi (e a rivenderli alle tv) ha già spedito un invito al club affinché la prossima tournée estiva venga svolta nel Paese sudamericano. «Si vedrà. Noi puntiamo a mantenere sempre un equilibrio tra le esigenze commerciali e quelle sportive». <br /><br /><b>Gli obiettivi </b><br />Dopo il viaggio negli Usa, l'anno scorso, «abbiamo raggiunto gli obiettivi prefissati anche in Indonesia e Australia». In sintonia pure con la promozione delle vendite di Jeep: main sponsor della Juve. E ora, a Singapore? «E' un altro mercato molto interessante per noi, visto che stiamo parlando di un polo finanziario primario a livello mondiale». Tra un mese cominceranno le valutazioni per varare la prossima tournée estiva. E se non a breve, anche l'immensa Cina un giorno spunterà dal cilindro.<br /><br />Fonte: Tuttosport (articolo a firma di M. Bonetto)<br /><br />
<br/>

TueF

Jun 4, 2003
Either way it has no bearing on the prize money. That is essentially two-fold: 1. winning matches and progressing in the tournament and 2. the market pool which is divided on a regional/country basis. The earlier other Italian teams are knocked out, the more Juve will get from the market pool which is why Juve made the most money of all teams, even including eventual winners Bayern, in 2012/13.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 80)