The Financial Situation (52 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I took a look at Continassa. Damn. Total investment will be of around 100M. Damn!

We're literally building a small Juventus city.

Plan is basically to make money by increasing the area's value, building houses and apartments and selling them to players/outsiders. Plus revenue from entertainment Juve stuff they'll build. All this while improving A LOT the club's facilities and leaving a very large center exclusively for youth (Vinovo).

The new professional training center will be held there. Vinovo will be exclusively for the youth ranks.

Some Italians said the revenue should be around 15M a year after Continassa is fully build - but probably this is just a guess. Construction didn't even begin yet.

But I'll tell u this: Juventus board of directors have a plan, and they are following it. First the Stadium, then Continassa. This club is growing. Best management in Italy by a hundred miles, just like before. Roma comes next.

VidAL!123

Apr 16, 2014
I took a look at Continassa. Damn. Total investment will be of around 100M. Damn!

We're literally building a small Juventus city.

Plan is basically to make money by increasing the area's value, building houses and apartments and selling them to players/outsiders. Plus revenue from entertainment Juve stuff they'll build. All this while improving A LOT the club's facilities and leaving a very large center exclusively for youth (Vinovo).

The new professional training center will be held there. Vinovo will be exclusively for the youth ranks.

Some Italians said the revenue should be around 15M a year after Continassa is fully build - but probably this is just a guess. Construction didn't even begin yet.

But I'll tell u this: Juventus board of directors have a plan, and they are following it. First the Stadium, then Continassa. This club is growing. Best management in Italy by a hundred miles, just like before. Roma comes next.
compare that to Milan wherew a 29 year old women commands :lol:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Another thread = another bitch fight.

What happened to you B_Aus? Your posts used to be quality; now every 2'nd post is just abuse or insults. Inadvertently, you are actually shining the spotlight on Badass and giving him more credit than he is worth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)