The Financial Situation (21 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
How much do you think a club who's given the opportunity to host a CL final would normally make ? Any idea ? (I know it depends on the stadium capacity ,but just asking for a rough figure)

Like for example how much did Bayern make last year ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I've heard the argument that Bayern spent more or less the same with us on transfer fees in the last 5 years or so. Let's compare the wages too while we are at it and notice the difference.

WC players want WC wages, pay one of them 8mln and see the reaction of players like Vidal or Chiellini who currently earn less than 4mln.

Apr 19, 2007
according to this we spent 53 million euros last summer

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/ed...-for-the-champions-league-next-?ICID=HP_TS_11

complain all you want, but we ought to stope buying several "good players" and just buy 1 or 2 world class ones.

And I hope we dont get the daft idea of selling vidal, now that would be a disaster
I agree but do know that you have to have depth to play in all these competitions so we had to build that first or you end up like Napoli and cant manage both
Having said that now I think we do have depth so we should look to really improve in some areas such as striker first. And the upside to the Bayern game is we know how inferior our attack is when we play against sides equal or better to us. We are fine when a team sits back and fears us but when our midfield is not at its best the attack cant bail them by holding the ball and building an attack. All of that hurts our defense all the way to the forwards. And one thing Conte does very well is maintain organized play but you cant do this losing the ball that aften. Long story short I think we need to spend around 50 mil again but can recover some of that with seels of striker and some dead weight players as well as cutting wages with those players again

Mar 10, 2009
@ edgar davids

i think its fair to say were light years ahead of everyone in serie a at the moment. Now would be the perfect time to spend big, before our rivals catch up

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
We are not lightyears ahead. Milan will be on our ass all year long next season. If they're contesting for second place after the start they had to this season, I imagine they will be contesting with us for first next season. Niang, El Sharaawy, and Balotelli is a wc strikeforce, anyone who says otherwise is wrong.
We need at least one wc forward next season.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We are not lightyears ahead. Milan will be on our ass all year long next season. If they're contesting for second place after the start they had to this season, I imagine they will be contesting with us for first next season. Niang, El Sharaawy, and Balotelli is a wc strikeforce, anyone who says otherwise is wrong.
Thats what i think.....

In fact, im eager to see those 2(Balo,ses) ripping the nets next season.... while i twist myself in envy.

We SERIOUSLY need a superb striker force.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
niang? common he isn't anything better than what we have atm

Mar 9, 2006
I've heard the argument that Bayern spent more or less the same with us on transfer fees in the last 5 years or so. Let's compare the wages too while we are at it and notice the difference.

WC players want WC wages, pay one of them 8mln and see the reaction of players like Vidal or Chiellini who currently earn less than 4mln.
:sergio: it's not about wages, half of their team are players from their youth academy

Mar 9, 2006
how much are we paying giovinco and marchisio in wages?
Buffon now 6m euro, next season 4.5
Llorente 4.5
Pirlo 3.5

Ribery ~10m
Schweini 10m

But it's not about wages, like i've said already, Dante cost them only 4.7 millions, Mandzukic 11, and it's were full ownership deals, while we payed 18 millions only for 50% of Asamoah and Isla, 11 millions for 50% of Giovinco :sergoi:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)