The Financial Situation (175 Viewers)

Sep 2, 2004
Yet the man invested around 250 millions just a couple of years in a club that hardly many knew about outside of england !!

For the first time in 30 years they're in the F.A cup final and they'll most likely gonna be playing CL football next season too. While one of Europe's biggest Giants are struggling within their own "shit" league to make it to the Europa league next season !!

Come on, are you guys seriously suggesting that we're better off with the current owners who doesn't give a rats ass about the club and rather stick with them while not wanting foreign investors like Abramovich and sheikh mansour who turned pretty much an average (below average) clubs into title contenders...

I used to believe into all that mentality in saving the traditions of the club and keeping the agnelli's as owners forever some 10-15 years ago but not anymore. Look at Roma and how they've parted away with the sensi family after being their for such a long time. Berlousconi who brought milan back in 1986 and turned the club into such a success story in the past 25 years.

Lets keep the tradition while the others are moving forward and doing the right thing for their clubs. Football clubs today are businesses and any business that sticks with their old idea's and refuse to change would die eventually no matter how big that business is. Thats just a fact.

The younger generation of football fans in the world will hardly know Juve in a few years time. Ask any 14-15 years old youngster (not Italian) about this club and they'll tell you that yes we've heard about the club but they're hardly interested in it. We play like shit and we're hardly winning anything (not even in the crap serie A right now).

Unless a new investor buys the club and starts buying WC players in the coming few years, we will be struggling for many many years just to make it to the CL.

And thats not a far-fetched idea by the way, Borussia Dortmund were playing against us in the CL final back in 1997 and since winning that title back then they've disappeared out of the European scene since then and finally after 14 years they're back just this season. Ajax is a Giant club and much bigger club (historically) than clubs like arsenal, chelsea, city and others yet look where they are now !!
Completely agree.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Yet the man invested around 250 millions just a couple of years in a club that hardly many knew about outside of england !!

For the first time in 30 years they're in the F.A cup final and they'll most likely gonna be playing CL football next season too. While one of Europe's biggest Giants are struggling within their own "shit" league to make it to the Europa league next season !!

Come on, are you guys seriously suggesting that we're better off with the current owners who doesn't give a rats ass about the club and rather stick with them while not wanting foreign investors like Abramovich and sheikh mansour who turned pretty much an average (below average) clubs into title contenders...

I used to believe into all that mentality in saving the traditions of the club and keeping the agnelli's as owners forever some 10-15 years ago but not anymore. Look at Roma and how they've parted away with the sensi family after being their for such a long time. Berlousconi who brought milan back in 1986 and turned the club into such a success story in the past 25 years.

Lets keep the tradition while the others are moving forward and doing the right thing for their clubs. Football clubs today are businesses and any business that sticks with their old idea's and refuse to change would die eventually no matter how big that business is. Thats just a fact.

The younger generation of football fans in the world will hardly know Juve in a few years time. Ask any 14-15 years old youngster (not Italian) about this club and they'll tell you that yes we've heard about the club but they're hardly interested in it. We play like shit and we're hardly winning anything (not even in the crap serie A right now).

Unless a new investor buys the club and starts buying WC players in the coming few years, we will be struggling for many many years just to make it to the CL.

And thats not a far-fetched idea by the way, Borussia Dortmund were playing against us in the CL final back in 1997 and since winning that title back then they've disappeared out of the European scene since then and finally after 14 years they're back just this season. Ajax is a Giant club and much bigger club (historically) than clubs like arsenal, chelsea, city and others yet look where they are now !!
:tup:

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Ibra and Balotelli top earners
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is the highest-paid player in Serie A, but Mario Balotelli is the Italy international with the biggest pay packet.

Futebol Finance in Portugal analysed the top earners in world football and found Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo top of the pile with €12m per season.

He is followed by Barcelona hero Leo Messi on €10.5m, Fernando Torres of Chelsea and Manchester City’s Yaya Toure on €10m.

The highest-paid Serie A player is Milan striker Ibrahimovic, who is sixth in Europe overall with his €9m per season wages.

Inter hitman Samuel Eto’o is in joint ninth position with Carlos Tevez and Franck Ribery on €8m.

However, the Italian with the biggest monthly pay packet is Balotelli, who is 19th in the total rundown thanks to the €6.5m he receives from Manchester City.

SuperMario is on a par with Premier League colleagues Edin Dzeko and Rio Ferdinand.

Gigi Buffon of Juventus and Milan veteran Andrea Pirlo are both on €6m per season in joint 26th place, followed by Francesco Totti on €5.5m.

Bizarrely, the survey discovered that Amauri – who is on loan at Parma from Juventus – is paid €4.2m. That’s $200,000 per season more than Juve captain Alessandro Del Piero, who is 85th in the overall charts.

Luca Toni is a bigger earner than both with €5m per campaign.

Other Serie A figures in the top 100 are Daniele De Rossi (61st on €4.6m), Alessandro Nesta, Diego Milito, Julio Cesar and Mathieu Flamini (all joint 62nd on €4.5m), Robinho, Del Piero, Wesley Sneijder, Esteban Cambiasso and Clarence Seedorf (all joint 82nd on €4m) and Douglas Maicon (joint 96th on €3.8m).

http://www.football-italia.net/apr26p.html

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

It's not the case that our hope relies solely on being taken over by a random rich person. It's a very simplistic and idealistic way of looking at the answer to our problems.

I'm not sure how you quantify 'the owners not giving a rats ass/not caring about the club'? I read this a lot, as if it is the root cause of our problems, where the buck stops. Is it their choice of managers and coaches, the lack of success on the field, or the lack of a Man City/Real Madrid/Chelsea style spend? If it's the former two then I can sort of see where you are coming from, although I'm still unsure as to how this shows how the owners see the club, it seems like ill advised decision making above all. If it's the latter then I'd have to disagree, we aren't in any position to do that. And I worked out not long ago that as a club since promotion we have spent NET over €100m on generally failed players, and countless tens of millions more on wages. That's money the club has pissed away. So the issue of not caring or not being 'ambitious' (another popular word) doesn't really apply. If you look at FIAT spending hundreds of millions elsewhere and get angry then don't, because it's not in the slightest bit relevant to Juventus.

Our hopes rest on the board making the right choices on a technical level. The club does fine off the pitch and will further with the new stadium, but the only thing fans care about is results, we need investment to achieve this, like any club, but it needs to be made better use of.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
Actually sheikh Mansour and his brothers, have a soft spot for Juventus, back in 2003 they insisted that Juventus plays against FC Alain in UAE. The club that is financed by his brothers. And against Juventus he was in the stands, had some pictures with lippi and he was joined by his younger brother Abdulla. They were really big followers of Juventus pre-2006.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Whoever buys us will get one great piece of business. The fact that we have almost as much fans as Inter and Milan combined, we are big. I hope the Agnelli's/Elkann's keep the team but hopefully they start giving a damn because there is a lot of rich people who would love to own Juventus.

Jun 7, 2003
fuck man amauri is another story but luca toni??????? why is the bitch earning so much. fuck man sell him. what was that of a business from beppe. man he dissepoints if he really pays that sum for luca. thats not okay. i dont know what to say, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan then he should have brought back david man. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that. its not okay guys seriously i didnt know that he earns that much. i could kill a dog right now.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
fuck man amauri is another story but luca toni??????? why is the bitch earning so much. fuck man sell him. what was that of a business from beppe. man he dissepoints if he really pays that sum for luca. thats not okay. i dont know what to say, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan then he should have brought back david man. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that. its not okay guys seriously i didnt know that he earns that much. i could kill a dog right now.
:lol:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Jul 15, 2006

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Damn :lol2:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
And this is worse than all Beppe's other clownery why?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 19, Guests: 146)