The Financial Situation (192 Viewers)

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Juventus will have red numbers again

I'm confused about this... didn't Juventus receive a massive money boost form Exor to cover the looses?
It doesn’t matter if you inject money or not. A loss is a loss. You can lose €500M, inject €500M, you still will have a loss because a capital injection isn’t revenue. But in terms of this loss, it’s backward looking. Next years numbers will be better - probably a slight loss. I and then perhaps a profit the following year. Of course, this depends on how well they do and how much they spend on transfers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
It doesn’t matter if you inject money or not. A loss is a loss. You can lose €500M, inject €500M, you still will have a loss because a capital injection isn’t revenue. But in terms of this loss, it’s backward looking. Next years numbers will be better - probably a slight loss. I and then perhaps a profit the following year. Of course, this depends on how well they do and how much they spend on transfers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't tell me that our financial situation is as bad as Barcelona or inter

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Fans hate the mercato that has been carried out, saying that the management was unprepared etc. but IMO this was the goal: positive balance and reduction of costs, mostly salaries while refreshing the squad with younger players. I'd expect this trend to be continued in the following years but probably not so drastically/on such a big scale. We still have a lot of players to be offloaded though, so potential saving are still there.

As I said in the other thread: nobody said the cleanup process would be pretty (thanks Tici). On sporting level I just hope that Max figures the shit out quickly and tries a few approaches before settling for one. He won't be fired anyway, he's part of the cleanup process.
I read somewhere the plan is to have a core of top Italian talent aided by a few top foreign players.
It seems reasonable and our last few transfers confirm that approach. Basically it is something Juve has been doing its whole history.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
CIES : As they tend to do at the end of each transfer window, the CIES Football Observatory have drawn up a ranking of the most expensive squads assembled in Europe.

It is no surprise that the study (via MilanLive) has Manchester City as the club that has spent the most to compose their current squad with €1.08bn spent, while Manchester United are in second place with €961m spent. In third place is PSG whose squad cost €939m, and they are ahead of Real Madrid (€787m) and Chelsea (€780m).

Liverpool (€672m), Juventus (€657m), Arsenal (€630m), Barcelona (€578m) and Tottenham (€551m) also find themselves in the top four, and it is quite a way down before Milan come onto the list.

milan occupy 24th place in the raning with their squad having cost €287m. In terms of other Italian clubs, Napoli are behind Juve occupying 14th place with €417m spent, while Roma are 16th (€362m) and Inter are 19th (€341m). Atalanta – for comparison – spent just €189m.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
he meant that we could pay that. but we won't, and it's fine. a stronger team should be the priority.
Agree. We don't have to.pay all our debt instantly. We just need to make a plan of our cast forecasting regarding our debt payment over years.
I don't think our net current debt (current debt.minus current receivable) exceed 150M.
Afterall half capacity stadium should give us enough space to breath.
I think with proper plan we can build great team in 2 years.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Agree. We don't have to.pay all our debt instantly. We just need to make a plan of our cast forecasting regarding our debt payment over years.
I don't think our net current debt (current debt.minus current receivable) exceed 150M.
Afterall half capacity stadium should give us enough space to breath.
I think with proper plan we can build great team in 2 years.
Yeah, they def won’t. At minimum, they have a €175M bond due in 2024 that they literally can’t pay off until then. The rest are likely more discretionary as they’re credit facilities. But realistically they probably just refinance the bond then. That’s what most companies do.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
No problem. We sell De Ligt and Chiesa and we make profit. We also let Dybala go for free in January. No need to panic.

p.s. as long as Berna is around no need to worry.
953BCBC3-A219-4E37-A689-9FC23540A21A.jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 188)