The Financial Situation (32 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Season tickets should be even more expensive.

Fuck it, we need a top signing in midfield.

People should think of it that way and it wont hurt that much, hehehe.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
and there are kids who say our stadium capacity is good enough :) ofc if you have 40k VIP seats lol. now they want to get more profit from tickets but they cant do it with bringing more ppl to stadiums and they have raise prices and now fans will turn their backs
Hopefully.
I know I'm not paying these ticket prices any longer.

I'll go to away games instead.

Ffs, it has come to the point where I'm going to give my money to other teams rather than the one I actually support :sigh:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
This is why I argued we weren't spending nearly as much as we could be. It was fucking blindingly obvious.

Having said that, now we have a very good justification if this Ronaldo deal really does happen.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
We will likely sell to make up for Ronaldo, although we will get a lot of it back from Merchandising etc.
Dude we don't need.
Actually Exor sponsor our shirt for 18m/year which is peanuts nowdays.
They could easly increase that sponsorship from 18 to 40 and pay up Ronaldo without the need.
With Ronaldo in the team don't you think we could go up to Adidas and ask for a increase? 50-60m from the currently 30+extra we get right now.

See? easy they just need to have the WILL to do it.
Exor is filthy rich and for them those money is literally NOTHING.
Revenue of 144b per year, +4b in 2017 (waiting for the 2018revenue)

It's easy they just never spent a single cent on Juventus.
Else if they wanted they could do it "legally" as FFP allows owners to milk up to 30% of the revenue.
Watch what's Suning doing for Inter.
Now our revenue being 411m count 30% and they could sponsor us for 120m € without having problems with UEFA.

Sir Miss-A-Lot

May 22, 2013
Dude we don't need.
Actually Exor sponsor our shirt for 18m/year which is peanuts nowdays.
They could easly increase that sponsorship from 18 to 40 and pay up Ronaldo without the need.
With Ronaldo in the team don't you think we could go up to Adidas and ask for a increase? 50-60m from the currently 30+extra we get right now.

See? easy they just need to have the WILL to do it.
Exor is filthy rich and for them those money is literally NOTHING.
Revenue of 144b per year, +4b in 2017 (waiting for the 2018revenue)

It's easy they just never spent a single cent on Juventus.
Else if they wanted they could do it "legally" as FFP allows owners to milk up to 30% of the revenue.
Watch what's Suning doing for Inter.
Now our revenue being 411m count 30% and they could sponsor us for 120m € without having problems with UEFA.
Exor is not that rich, and as a shareholder i certainly wouldn't appreciate them to just throw money around like it's "nothing". Sure, Exor has capital to invest, but with the aim of maximizing shareholder's value. If increased sponsorships in Juve would help that, sure they have the ability, but don't fool yourself to thinking they can run the business like a Saudi sovereign fund etc.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Seriously though, if we get Ronaldo and our revenue can grow just 10% a year that's basically free cover for Ronaldo's wage and there's couple million left

This may as well be our last chance to bridge the gap with the upper top clubs in revenue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)