The Financial Situation (48 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I'd be interested to see the accounting gain on Pogba's sale. I'd suspect it makes up a huge part of the 151m of revenue from player registration rights and therefore our revenue/profit figures.

Although I'm sure Raiola's fees make up a large part of the 50m expenses from player registrations.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

A lot of that extra money is from the extra money we made.
Gonna be interesting how the mgmt is going to keep such income. Thankfully we still have Dybala to sell but we may not have such successful CL campaign every year. We'll how much all those deals we've signed recently (energy drink Bee, Chinese Wasser, M&M's, Carlsberg etc) are worth.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
Thats nice. Where's my CL trophy :(
Fookin nabs. Only 3 Clubs have won more CL trophies since we won our first in 1985. Even the mighty Bayern haven't won more in the same timeperiod. Yet alot of fans act like we should be winning every other year. It would be a fookin miracle to win it in this Financial climate, and still we managed 2 finals in 3 years against the best teams in the World. And people still whine about it. Can't stand this lot.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Fookin nabs. Only 3 Clubs have won more CL trophies since we won our first in 1985. Even the mighty Bayern haven't won more in the same timeperiod. Yet alot of fans act like we should be winning every other year. It would be a fookin miracle to win it in this Financial climate, and still we managed 2 finals in 3 years against the best teams in the World. And people still whine about it. Can't stand this lot.
Inter has more cl trophies nuff said

Jul 13, 2010
we will never compete with the giants with 40k stadium. it fucking bottlenecks our matchday gate reception. Also brands like Jeep is shit, get the ferrari at least

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)