The Financial Situation (45 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
That's an excellent point. We have the international framework in place which stops football becoming monopolised in any one country. In essence that makes the money that Fullham or whoever get from the TV be completely useless. They just pay more to the same type of players that they would have signed anyway. They won't actually improve at all in real terms.

The only change I could see would be that the EPL's prestige could outstrip that of the Champions League. That's a long way off, though.
Not true for all of the signings though, they'll have no problem amassing all the best players that are not wanted by any non-CL/maybe EL club in other leagues.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

Revenue increase compared to last season :

Tickets €1.26m
TV deal ⬆ €21.6m
Commercial ⬆️ €21.96m
T/f ⬆️ €25.5m
Misc ⬇️ €2.94m

In the revenues from sales of products and licenses column in the above graphic ,we've pocketed ~€10M.Thats mostly down to Adidas.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

Revenue increase compared to last season :

Tickets €1.26m
TV deal ⬆ €21.6m
Commercial ⬆️ €21.96m
T/f ⬆️ €25.5m
Misc ⬇️ €2.94m

In the revenues from sales of products and licenses column in the above graphic ,we've pocketed ~€10M.Thats mostly down to Adidas.
T/f?

How much is our turnover expected to be this season? (Excluding sales)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Not true for all of the signings though, they'll have no problem amassing all the best players that are not wanted by any non-CL/maybe EL club in other leagues.
The result is the same as the current situation, though. Upper/mid table English clubs become a stepping stone for Champions League teams. That's already the case. Lemina, for example, decided he'd be more likely to get picked up at Tottenham than at Roma. That move was funded by Bale who was signed by Madrid from Spurs.

They can't sign and hold on to every player at that level, though. As a result you'd expect to see players of the same level playing in Italy, Germany, Spain and some in France. That's what we have now.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry not Lemina I meant Lamela :shifty: :knockonwood:

- - - Updated - - -

I can already see the marketing tagline behind it

'The richest prize in football' ,The Premier league

They even got rid of the Barclays title sponsorship to being named as just the 'Premier League' as opposed to 'Barclays Premier league'
That's a brilliant marketing move.

Mar 3, 2014
Here are some updated financial metrics I calculated

- - - Updated - - -

BoD approves results at 31 March 2016
http://www.juventus.com/media/nativ...-2016/comunicato 12052016 trimestrale eng.pdf
"Business outlook: ... the year is expected to close with a loss, being influenced by cost increases regarding sports operations, also as a result of sports results achieved."

I am guessing Q4 is going to be loss making because of lack of CL football and bonuses being paid out to players and their former clubs for winning the Scudetto... still can't predict what full year revenue management is projecting given that for 9 months there is a €36.1m profit but they are expecting a loss for 12 months.
Remember accounting is different than cash flow loss, but the fact that costs will increase is encouraging because it definitely means player investment. I have a feeling this will be a good mercato.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)