The Financial Situation (40 Viewers)

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Tuttosport reports today about a document from last fall were Intesa San Paolo investmentbank made an analysis about Juve financially. They say that in order for Juventus to balance the books they need to sell big if they get eliminated from the Champions League.

I could only see that if we didn't qualify for the next CL.

Bartolo

May 18, 2014
delle alpi had running tracks and the stands were far from the pitch, it was worse than olimpico in rome is. I know juve stadium can expand to ~55k, read it somewhere, the whole infrastructure around the stadium is good for that.

anyway, looking at other big clubs, lets say real doubles the income from tickets, barca almost triples, given their matches might even cost more and people still willing to pay. let alone MU or arsenal, people fills the stadium no matter the ticket price
how long would it take to expand?

Jul 2, 2006
Is that not a good thing?

If there was nothing to gain from 'investing' in us, then he wouldn't do it. If you ask me a cash injection with low interest and a long time to pay it back is good for both parties. We were never going to get some oil money type hand out a la PSG.
If one wants to get more money, there are more profitable areas to invest. Owning a football club is more of a symbol of power or PR thing.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I get that, but what i'm saying now is that the only way he's going to invest in us is if he gets something in return. We're not getting any free hand outs unfortunately so it's good for us that we're worth investing in

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Quag and Vucinic earn 5.8 MEuro togheter, drogba will be 3.5, we make 2.3 millon Euro and get money for their transfers assuming all rumours are true, that sounds like doing good bussines

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)