The Financial Situation (70 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
dafuq are you talking about ?

Milan avoided relegation, its a big positive for their season

Meanwhile, juventus doesnt play 433, wich for some is far more important then these meaningless records and trophee's we are breaking each day
if Milan can get a real coach (allegri was shit and Seedorf is just not ready yet) next season, they get a good CB (or two) and a RW and the key players stay injury prone, they will finish 3rd atleast. they can even make the 2nd place with a little luck 20 points behind us :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
if Milan can get a real coach (allegri was shit and Seedorf is just not ready yet) next season, they get a good CB (or two) and a RW and the key players stay injury prone, they will finish 3rd atleast. they can even make the 2nd place with a little luck 20 points behind us :D
Absolutely agreed. Its ludicrous how bad this milan team is performing, as a team and individually, considering they got a rather good roster.

And shit for a defence, didnt bother napoli that much so far. I'd say milan's defence is better.

I think a great coach alone could be sufficient considering its only serie a.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
if Milan can get a real coach (allegri was $#@! and Seedorf is just not ready yet) next season, they get a good CB (or two) and a RW and the key players stay injury prone, they will finish 3rd atleast. they can even make the 2nd place with a little luck 20 points behind us :D
they will get doria from brazil (that kid is a beast) and they will make rami and taarabt a permanent deal. they will also try to sign someone like lens which is a beast on the right wing. I recon they will also look for free agents so somelike like musacchio or alex from psg will arrive as well. that would not be a bad permacato to be honest.

The other option is to sell balotelli and rebuild the team with that money.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I think a great coach alone could be sufficient considering its only serie a.
yeah. they are not in Europe next season so they can focus on serie a (or on the coppa to get one trophy atleast :D). they could make what Roma is doing this season with a good coach...

- - - Updated - - -

they will get doria from brazil (that kid is a beast) and they will make rami and taarabt a permanent deal. they will also try to sign someone like lens which is a beast on the right wing. I recon they will also look for free agents so somelike like musacchio or alex from psg will arrive as well. that would not be a bad permacato to be honest.

Rami will be bought (if he isnt already), Taraabt probably too. there were rumours about Cerci and Menez :)D) and i still think a CB (besides Rami) should be bought...

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
If we wanted to, we could top that list in ONE year (selling pogba, vidal and a couple more)
but we aren't a selling club and look what that got us... three scudetti back to back.. eat that milan

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

I bet you've never seen him in a full game, only in Youtube highlight videos.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
yeah. they are not in Europe next season so they can focus on serie a (or on the coppa to get one trophy atleast :D). they could make what Roma is doing this season with a good coach...

- - - Updated - - -

Rami will be bought (if he isnt already), Taraabt probably too. there were rumours about Cerci and Menez :)D) and i still think a CB (besides Rami) should be bought...
their are interested in dede and doria. dede is overrated crap, he was playing for brazil and I could not count how many mistakes he has made. doria has some potential though. however Barcelona are interested too but seeforf played with him so I think he might join Milan. if so that would be a good deal.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
How does the wages look for this summer, any chance of some relief? Is there a few players with big wages that could be leaving to make room for something new? Vucinic and Quag could be leaving and that right will reduce the wage bill but then again a guy like Pogba is due for a major salary rise.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Deceglie and Motta should leave too. Peluso and Isla too.

Maybe De ceglie can stay as a back up, but we need an upgrade over peluso if we are going to continue with the 352. In fact...both DC and Peluso are not enought to share the position with asamoah.

If we switch to 433, then peluso can stay as a LB and Asa can share the left spot on the mid with one of our MVPs .

De ceglie should be sold no matter what because of his salary-usefullness issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)