The Financial Situation (17 Viewers)

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
The PL is pretty big here in China. Since I've moved over here I got all leagues on tv (except Ligue 1), but still the CSL is still the number one league which most chinese people follow.

The EPL gets a lot of coverage because all the Chinese want to speak English and so they watch the league to associate themselves with Englishness. although all the matches are dubbed in Chinese and you can't get them purely in English.

Also they have good times to watch matches in relation to here. The EPL games show here at 8/9/10/11 PM. Because of the time difference (+7), the only time I get to watch us play at a reasonable time is if we play at 3PM kick off time on a sunday or 5pm on a Saturday, and how many times do we play at them times? Getting up at 2.45am is seriously irritating and destroys my sleeping pattern, but I haven't missed a game since I moved here 6 months, but I consider myself a hardcore Juventino, how many chinese would get up at that time to watch a game?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Thing is I have 15 months left of payment on my car...but I want a new one so I'm going to test drive a new Mazda today and see what my trade-in-value would be on my car...maybe lease to lower my payment.

#debt
#baddecisions
We'll be Mazda buddies. :heart:

But its me...and you...stranded on a boat. :D

I need help explaining why it might not benefit.
@Klin
You? Need help?

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
The PL is pretty big here in China. Since I've moved over here I got all leagues on tv (except Ligue 1), but still the CSL is still the number one league which most chinese people follow.

The EPL gets a lot of coverage because all the Chinese want to speak English and so they watch the league to associate themselves with Englishness. although all the matches are dubbed in Chinese and you can't get them purely in English.

Also they have good times to watch matches in relation to here. The EPL games show here at 8/9/10/11 PM. Because of the time difference (+7), the only time I get to watch us play at a reasonable time is if we play at 3PM kick off time on a sunday or 5pm on a Saturday, and how many times do we play at them times? Getting up at 2.45am is seriously irritating and destroys my sleeping pattern, but I haven't missed a game since I moved here 6 months, but I consider myself a hardcore Juventino, how many chinese would get up at that time to watch a game?
This has been a problem for a long time, but nobody wants to promote the league. Serie A is still stuck in the 90's while every body else is 20 years ahead.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What do you think of the Mazda 6? :D

Forza Fiat and its money
Mazda 6 is an excellent car tbh. Top gear hosts agree on it. Mazda is such underestimated manufactor

<- former Mazda mx3 driver. You would have liked it

- - - Updated - - -

Idk if it's been posted somewhere else, but looks like we have to pay Chelsea 21mil over the whole Mutu thing.
I doubt it will come to that. What is our responsability ?

Lawyers of juve and liverno will handle this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)