The Financial Situation (138 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Ahmed Abdullah Al Sayed, owner of Asyad International, is not interested in purchasing a share of Juventus.

Rather Andrea Agnelli has started up a new company called Bravo Invest with the Suadi investor and it will bring in Arab money into Europe primarily in Italy for real estate and hotels.

As long as that mean's more money for Agnelli, its good for us. :tup:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Yea I guess he also didn't want a knife in his ass
they needed to contact jesus to resurrect gheddafi

- - - Updated - - -

Ahmed Abdullah Al Sayed, owner of Asyad International, is not interested in purchasing a share of Juventus.

Rather Andrea Agnelli has started up a new company called Bravo Invest with the Suadi investor and it will bring in Arab money into Europe primarily in Italy for real estate and hotels.

As long as that mean's more money for Agnelli, its good for us. :tup:
yes son they aren't billionaires already. don't be so naive

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Have to say 2 years ago i did not see this coming at all. The future looks bright for us we are the strongest team in Italy by a long way and will be for some time. We are looking good financially and this will probably get better, Big players are now wanting to come to Juve if u had of told me this would happen 2 years ago i would struggle to believe it.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Juve should sign Zacheryah to boost the morale of white players to show that their twinkie can actually be a clock tower
Boost ?

I would kick my foot so high in their arse that the one getting it out is declared the new arthur.

All this whilst yelling i wanna see some of that spirit that vidal, tevez and awesomoah are demonstrating

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
Have to say 2 years ago i did not see this coming at all. The future looks bright for us we are the strongest team in Italy by a long way and will be for some time. We are looking good financially and this will probably get better, Big players are now wanting to come to Juve if u had of told me this would happen 2 years ago i would struggle to believe it.
I think if you told this to an Inter fan in September 2006 they would have struggled to believe it as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 129)