The fantastic three (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

4 goals and 1 assist isnt exactly alot...
4 goals for a Midfield player is more than good, and about the assist Not sure If it's 1, But I've been watching Fiorentina alot last Season and I remmber Enzo was involved in many goals. Though you could be right about the Statistics.

Jan 7, 2004
i think that for miccoli and marseca we have only ourselves to blame, hopefully we will see what happened to them and learn from our mistakes (leaving people on loan for waaaaaaay to looong) but on the other hand those two guy had a slim chance of making it big.

chiellini is a different story, he has a long way to go before becoming something important, he is on the right footsteps though, lets not loan him more than enough

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

4 goals for a Midfield player is more than good, and about the assist Not sure If it's 1, But I've been watching Fiorentina alot last Season and I remmber Enzo was involved in many goals. Though you could be right about the Statistics.
Actually, for someone who is more of an attacking midfield, 4 goals and 1 assists, is absolutely dreaful, 10 goals by a midfielder is good, 4 ist very good at all, and 1 assists is pathetic

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #30
    A decision shall have to made today, before 7 pm tonight.
    Fiorentina want to keep Maresca, Chiellini and Miccoli in a co-ownership deal, but juve want to bring Chiellini back.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
    A decision shall have to made today, before 7 pm tonight.
    Fiorentina want to keep Maresca, Chiellini and Miccoli in a co-ownership deal, but juve want to bring Chiellini back.
    I say keep them all co-owned. Miccoli and Maresca are unlikely to return, and Chiellini wouldn't get enough playing time. Maybe sell Miccoli to generate cash - he's worth quite a lot and his value can only get less next season.

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
    Maresca great? How?
    hmm.. imo he was one of the best the season where he played alots of games for us (03-04 if im not wrong) also in CL he playd good...

and yet again he was one of the best players for Fiorentina this season !

Jul 28, 2002
    well he is a passing player, something we are int he market for, and when he got his chance he prove to be far better than the likes of blasi and appiah.

OP
    Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #36
    Maresca who is currently on vacation in USA would not agree with another co-ownership deal, he just wants the one or the other club. He is tired of moving around each year, to play for a different club.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    He had accepted he is a looser and doesnt deserve any better than Fiorentina, i doubt he will join a great club again,
    he made some serius comments wich backed that decision

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Giorgio Chiellini is back with Juve. (I hear for 4.3m €)

For Miccoli and Maresca they'll go to the "BUSTE", (envelopes)--------> Result next Thursday.

Let's say Juve put 6m € for Miccoli's half and Fiorentina put 5.5m, JUVE gets the player.........and can sell him to another club. :D

Geof

May 14, 2004
    Cheillini is bianconero: it's close to official. The deal would be around 4.3 miillion. Seems a lot to me??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)