The Ex-Juve Managers,Players(cats and dogs in some cases) thread (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Umm, umm, I have an explanation... umm. You see, well... :D

Okay fine, he didn't choke against Roma. Are they a big team? I mean, would he feel pressure playing against them?

Anyway, maybe he didn't choke against them, but I have seen him choke too often for my liking. And the games Andy mentioned, Chelsea and Arsenal, if they are the games I saw, he did choke. He scored against Arsenal, I think, but his game was crap. Just like Ibracadabra against Milan and Henry agsint numerous teams.
Stop attempting to read my mind. I don't believe I have said anything here for you to know that I am of the opinion that Henry is a choker. I have no idea why you mentioned Henry.
One is Brazils captain, while the other doesnt even have one cap for Italy. You do the math.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
One's captain of the Italian U21, the other can't buy a game for Arsenal. You do the math.

I just felt like letting it out, don't really have a point to prove, don't bomb me :D

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Going back to the topic, when moggi came up with the ronaldo transfer comments, i just laughed.
Its just a way to catch some headlines for Moggi.
FFS if you would have signed better players, then why when you where still here we signed the Emersons, the vieiras and Giannicheddas of this world? WHY?

Moggi, its time to :soapit:

This is exactly what he tried to explain, that he wanted to sign a great player but we were unlucky.

And BTW, Emerson was not bad in the 2 years he was in Turin.He had his bad matches but overall he was decent.
As for Vieira when he came he was one of the 2-3 best defensive midfielders in the world.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
does any1 has GBR channel it is italian??

i watched last night moggi was talking in a talk show...but it was italian i understand nothing i just watched and he was talking about juve and secco etc etc etc......

OP
Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #139
    Moggi: Mexes Sending off Against Inter Was Shameful

Former Juventus transfer guru Luciano Moggi has hit out at Inter Milan once again, and in particular the supposed favoritism they are receiving from referees this season.

Moggi was of course suspended from football for five years for his alleged role in the Calciopoli crisis in 2006.

The 70-year-old is a known enemy of Inter, having all along maintained that Calciopoli was the product of a conspiracy involving Massimo Moratti, Tronchetti Provera, Guido Rossi, and even possibly some of Juventus’ current management.

"I see the mistakes that the referees make in favour of Inter and I wonder, ‘are these not the same that my Juventus were claimed to have enjoyed’?” he roared.

“Why is nobody saying anything? Against Roma, for example, the sending off of Mexes was shameful. Burdisso deserved to be red carded long before.”

Mexes received his marching orders in last week’s 1-1 draw at San Siro following two yellow cards in quick succession.

The second yellow for a foul on Hernan Crespo particularly upset Roma, who felt that the Argentine had been crafty and had fooled the referee. The Giallorossi cut Inter’s lead at the top of Serie A to just six points at the weekend.

murzik

Jul 10, 2007
    Canna named Gay Icon Friday 7 March, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabio Cannavaro has received yet another personal accolade after being named Gay Icon of 2008.

The World Cup winner and Azzurri captain was handed the award after an Italian television and marketing survey.

A panel of 500 chose the Real Madrid star ahead of fellow Italy teammates Massimo Ambrosini and Daniele De Rossi.

Cannavaro won 18 per cent of the vote while the Milan and Roma midfielders received a nine and eight per cent share respectively.

The announcement was made on the day that FIFA President Sepp Blatter gave an interview to The Times revealing the presence of a homosexual community in football.

“There are many gay players in this sport who don't say so openly because they fear that they will not be accepted by groups solely composed of men.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)