The Dreamers' religious discussion thread. (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
He would have surely gone a long way...

Ok.

I wasn't asking that, i was asking if "winning" would have made him be right?

The only thing that a conflict proves is that people are far too stubborn to agree to disagree and have the need to impose what they believe. (Which is not a fact)

So your argument that only the true religion will survive and bla bla it's bs.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 23, 2010
I wasn't asking that, i was asking if "winning" would have made him be right?

The only thing that a conflict proves is that people are far too stubborn to agree to disagree and have the need to impose what they believe. (Which is not a fact)

So your argument that only the true religion will survive and bla bla it's bs.
Surely winning would have made him right. The winner is always right.

I agree, but war is not about that. War is simply that the US and Israel know all they have is this life since they are sinners so they want to make the best of it. It's a well put plan but I don't think you're interested neither will you give it a time and consideration that it might actually be true...

OP
Sheik Yerbouti
Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #183
    Ok, between adults. But what about teenagers who fuck since they pass puberty? Girls who lose their virginity when they're 13 at parties?

Religion sets rules that if everyone follows their will be no problems. Sadly, most people don't, therefore there is problems. Men are limited and full of flaws, therefore can't judge well. God is perfect and flawless, that's why he gave us a set of rules to follow.

Don't you trust your parents? Trust your boss? Trust those who know more than you? Why can't you trust God?

He would have surely gone a long way...

Ok.

That's your opinion and I respect it, however I don't agree with it.
    On what basis do you disagree with my opinion?

You know what, don't bother answering that. You're never gonna change your opinion. Your brainwashed mind is incapable of believing and accepting the truth. Good luck living out your hellish test while I enjoy my self-controlled fairytale!

Jul 23, 2010
    On what basis do you disagree with my opinion?

You know what, don't bother answering that. You're never gonna change your opinion. Your brainwashed mind is incapable of believing and accepting the truth. Good luck living out your hellish test while I enjoy my self-controlled fairytale!
    It's funny because that's exactly what I think of your opinion. Meh, doesn't matter, different people, different tastes and different thoughts.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
    May 23, 2010
    Surely winning would have made him right. The winner is always right.
    I agree, but war is not about that. War is simply that the US and Israel know all they have is this life since they are sinners so they want to make the best of it. It's a well put plan but I don't think you're interested neither will you give it a time and consideration that it might actually be true...

Why?

And that means that the jews would have been guilty of all the world's disgraces, right?

No, please do, i'd like to see it.

OP
    Sheik Yerbouti
    Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #186
    :rofl: Oh yeah, I'm sure they wake up everyday and look in the mirror and say to themselves "I'm a sinner. And I'll make the best of it".

Jul 23, 2010
    If in the end there was no religion then I wouldn't lose anything. I'd be already dead and my life gone anyway so I wouldn't feel a thing, but if it was correct then I'd be glad as fuck that I escaped hell and get to enjoy heaven.

Thanks for bringing this point up btw.

Jul 23, 2010
    Yeah, i'm a jew who doesn't believe in god :andyandbarcelona:

Now, please answer.
    Jews aren't guilty of all the world's disgraces, definitely. However (no offence), they have no right to be at war with Palestine. These people had no country, should have just went to live anywhere in peace... instead they chose to steal a country and fight for it, to make it theirs.

How would you feel if someone came and stole your home claiming it his? EVEN IF he had no home...

Jul 23, 2010
    And what would be the purpose of the brainwashing?
    World full of atheists, were no one bothers to think about what they are doing. They can have all the power, control, and money they want while the rest can worry about their own problems like which celebrity went to jail and where to go drink tonight...

OP
    Sheik Yerbouti
    Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #197
    If in the end there was no religion then I wouldn't lose anything. I'd be already dead and my life gone anyway so I wouldn't feel a thing, but if it was correct then I'd be glad as fuck that I escaped hell and get to enjoy heaven.

Thanks for bringing this point up btw.
    What if God is angry at you for following the wrong religion, and considers it the ULTIMATE sin, and banishes you to hell for all eternity? I don't know about you, but I'd the happy as fuck seeing you go down there! :lol:

Gabriel

Killed By Death
    May 23, 2010
    Jews aren't guilty of all the world's disgraces, definitely. However (no offence), they have no right to be at war with Palestine. These people had no country, should have just went to live anywhere in peace... instead they chose to steal a country and fight for it, to make it theirs.

How would you feel if someone came and stole your home claiming it his? EVEN IF he had no home...
    Dude, i'm not jew and i don't care about them, i couldn't care less about palestinians either. (no offence)

I don't know all the details of that war since it's none of my business.

I just want to know is that if had Hitler won and had he said that the jews are guilty of all the world's disgrace it would be automatically true because hitler won? By the logic you exposed before that would be the case.

OP
    Sheik Yerbouti
    Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #200
    World full of atheists, were no one bothers to think about what they are doing. They can have all the power, control, and money they want while the rest can worry about their own problems like which celebrity went to jail and where to go drink tonight...
    The only ones who don't bother to think are theists. They are too lazy to think for themselves and instead believe in an unproven story. You more than anyone has made that obvious in this thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)