The Derby (Juventus VS Torino) (1 Viewer)

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
this should not be a very difficult game although we should not take it for granted that it is a win for us!!!

we did demolish them 4-0 in the first leg, and they are going through a terrible period at the moment!!

but they will be fighting because it is the derby and because they need any point they can get their hand on!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I think this game will be more challenging than some of you guys are making it out to be, and this is a period in which we cannot afford to drop any points with Inter only one game behind us.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Torino are rock bottom and we are on top.

it will still be a tough game, but juve should win without any probs.

Torino's attack sucks!!

OP
KeNgO

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    hopefully!

although the derby can sometimes be unpredictable! (3-0 first half! 3-3 full time) like last season

i don't think we will face alot of trouble this game!

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    i dont think it will be that chalenging FAHAD.
    I think you meant -Fantasista- (DP's_Apprentice) ;)

About the derby it will be played after 2 weeks (next week is for Euro 2004 qualifier matches) .. so I think it's too soon to start talking about it .. but I hope our slightly injured/unfit players a la Del piero/Treze get back soon .. not to forget Di Vaio who can also play at the left of midfield .. I think by then they will all be back (including Conte) :cool:

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
    if anyone saw Torino's last match against Perugia, they were very determind to win that game & they did win with lot of spirit , so don't expect them to make life easy for us in this match. Juve must play with full determination cause it's not that easy like some people here are talking about .

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    That's true .. at this stage all matches are going to be difficult as the small teams will try hardly to avoid relegation, the mid-table teams would like to push for UEFA Cup and Champions League spots whereas the big 3 teams will be battling it out for the Scudetto ..

Anyway, Torino have recently improved and I saw highlights from their last match against Perugia (2-1) the other week .. Ferrante was dangerous at the attack whereas GK Luca Bucci - who is a close friend of Del Piero - was also impressive ..

It remains to be seen what players will be at Lippi's disposal after the international matches .. but I reckon Lippi won't go for a full-strength line-up .. keeping an eye on the midweek Champions League QF match against Barca ..

Torino - without any doubts - will double their efforts against us but we should match that with our own grit and determenation to secure the much sought after 3 points .. hoping that both Inter and Milan drop points against Roma and Parma respectively to put us firmly in the driving seat .. those 2 teams will also face each other the week after giving us even more space to breath ...

pu3_kiyonobu

Jan 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    Torino are rock bottom and we are on top.

it will still be a tough game, but juve should win without any probs.

Torino's attack sucks!!
    the match will be difficult. i hope Juve can win the match....:cheesy: Forza Juve!!!

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
    let's hope lippi think about this match as a decisive match and treat it like that ,, forget barca for a moment we need to win this match ,, we really don't bologna's match formation if anyone can remember !!!!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    we cant afford to drops points against teams like this.

i think our seconds should be able to win this game.

CL IMO the key to concentrate on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)