The Deco story again! (1 Viewer)

Hasuni Boi

Sep 19, 2003
Every time u hear something about Porto or the portugese league his name pop's up...So im thinking that would be a big blow if some club like Inter or likewise would end up with him, after all the time we have been tracking him, and he'd end up like some of the absolute stars of fotball.

I have seen him play and i liked wat i saw, but then i realized that he's not that speedy, maby the italian game would be to fast for him.

So what do u guys think, should Moggi and the guys go for him or hasn't he got the speed and quality for the italian game?!?!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
he is a very good player.. but the question is.. do we need him..? or is he good enough to play in the calcio..?

to know that we should sign him, and loan him to another club..till we need him..? who knows he maybe a lethal weapon for us..

OP

Hasuni Boi

Sep 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Yeah that's what im thinking of, and if he is really good we can always find room for him, lika playing Nedved on the left and him central, but that's not the issue, yet, the question is does hi have what it takes for Serie A??

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hasuni Boi ] ++
    Yeah that's what im thinking of, and if he is really good we can always find room for him, lika playing Nedved on the left and him central, but that's not the issue, yet, the question is does hi have what it takes for Serie A??
    that's the point in signing him and then loan him to another club.. to know that if he really good to play in serie A..

aimar

Sep 29, 2003
    Deco is class, and he isnt that young so he wouldnt be THAT naive. He's got great vision and will do well, like R Costa, in the Serie A in my opinion. but ofcourse Aimar would be better...;)

OP

Hasuni Boi

Sep 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    Yeah, but first of all Valencia wouldn't sell him easy, and if the would seel him it'l be like for 40-50 mills, and thats not little....Ohh what the hell, if Moggi were willing to pay that for him i would certinly not say no....

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    he sucks, he's only good in portugal. he'd choke here week and week out :groan:
    :eek: did you even see him in the Uefa Cup??!! he was awesome..

you guys mentioned some other big names....he're how i'd rank them:
    1. Pablo Aimar
    2. Rosicky
    3. Deco
    4. D'Alessandro
    5. Tavez (has great potential though, but hasn't played in Europe yet, so we'll see)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Man,, Tevez is god!! :D

Im bored of seing games of Tevez with BOca, and the guy is always there to score,,,he always create trouble, he havea magnificent dribble, he have vision. Dude seriously, he will be one of the best !. Im just waiting his arrival to europe and you will se whta im talking about :)

no....just wait the intercontinental against milan,,,and you will see!. Im very very hopefull hat Boca could beat them.!

We must try to get this guy!. His attacking abilities are just formidable!! and he is just 20!!.

My sub 20 NT will play against argentina in octuber (a freindly) and tevez will surely smash us, although it will be a good trining for the world cup.

IN the Soth american under 20 championship...Tevez and cavenaghi were incredible.

That was more or less a year ago,,,and now they have improved a lot. Argentina will surely win the Under 20 World cup.

Jul 12, 2002
    WHy do we want to buy Aimar, or Deco, or Tavez? We have Nedved and we have Olivera. Buying anyone else until we see how those two play out is useless and a big waste of money.

aimar

Sep 29, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    Man,, Tevez is god!! :D

Im bored of seing games of Tevez with BOca, and the guy is always there to score,,,he always create trouble, he havea magnificent dribble, he have vision. Dude seriously, he will be one of the best !. Im just waiting his arrival to europe and you will se whta im talking about :)
    agreed! He and Aimar will rule the world!

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by aimar ] ++
    agreed! He and Aimar will rule the world!
    Aimar already rules La Liga and Tavez the Argentinian league, but I doubt he'll go far if he ends up at some second rate German team (like someone we all hoped to see in black and white).

aimar

Sep 29, 2003
    i hope he doesnt go to that kinda clubs aswell, but D'alessandro will be cheaper for us if Wolfsburg dont have a good season..plus we get to see if he can play in Europe(gets experience)..

Jul 12, 2002
    i hope he doesnt go to that kinda clubs aswell, but D'alessandro will be cheaper for us if Wolfsburg dont have a good season..plus we get to see if he can play in Europe(gets experience)..
    Germany isn't europe. I wouldn't say that the German league is any kind of indication on how well he would do in Italy.

aimar

Sep 29, 2003
    but we'll see how he adapts to a new environment and lifestyle etc..so that if he fails there, we know we did the correct thing by not buying him..

Jul 12, 2002
    but we'll see how he adapts to a new environment and lifestyle etc..so that if he fails there, we know we did the correct thing by not buying him..
    I disagree. Just because he might fail with Wolfsburg doesn''t mean he couldn't have thrived with Juve. They are totally different situations.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
    WHy do we want to buy Aimar, or Deco, or Tavez? We have Nedved and we have Olivera. Buying anyone else until we see how those two play out is useless and a big waste of money.
    Yeps i know, but his talent is incedible,,,and he will rock in any team for sure. He can play as a playmaker.....but he excels too like a striker.

IN Boca he is not a playmaker,, he play as a forward,,,and its extremely agressive and speedy. His shot is deadly. IN other woprds,,, he can play almost in every position in the mid and in the forwards.

Olivera is very good for sure, and we must try him a lot before geting rid of, but Tevez is far better in attack. Olivera have great vision of game, and can be a good playmaker though.

sadly our mid is already with wnough talent. Anyways, he would be very good in 2 years,,,when Nedved will be not in Juve anymore. Tevez, maresca, olivera...all of them could be just an excellent mid, taking in consideration that tevez could be used as a forward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)