The Day after tomorrow ! (2 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
was supposed to see it today; but the tickets were sold out. I heard it sucked. But I'm still gonna give it a try nyway. not my cup of tea, but whadaheck

ps today I also bought tickets for the first show for harry potter in msia :) can't wait to see it

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
oh man....is it that bad? cause my friend and I planning to watch it this holiday....damn!

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    Man , c'mon , how come it svcks? , i don't know i liked the story , they way everything goes ... i mean i don't remmber many kinds of movies like this !!!
    anyhow thats ur opinion ppl :) ... but i think it was great and am with forza juve , hehe:D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    terrible... it's a shame they wasted all that money and great special effects on a movie with such a lame 1-demensional storyline.

The actors' performances weren't too great.
    no suspense. no motive. shallow drama. even the supposedly good message about keeping the enviornment clean was shallow and oversimplified. the movie idea was too simple. The script was extremly lame; much like a 20 year old disney movie.

This movie compares to movies like "The Core."

I want my $5.50. too bad there's no use asking for 2 hours of my time back either.

If you want to watch a great movie, watch "Man on Fire." I know it's been out a good couple of months, but it just saw it!! it was simply brilliant!! :thumb:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    I watched it yesterday.

Um..........Yeah.............................

OK, this movie sucked.

The only good part of it, I guess, was that they had a football reference, although it was Man U and Celtic.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    the best part of the movie was one the brits were making a toast.

"To MANCHESTER UNITED" :D i laughed my ass offf... half of the movie theater didn't know what that meant :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)