The Day after tomorrow ! (1 Viewer)

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
I'm definitly gonna see it cos I love great visual effects :D

But when you think what it's about I get a little freaked out

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Son of Samatar ] ++
The only good part of it, I guess, was that they had a football reference, although it was Man U and Celtic.

."..and Van Nistelrooy scores for United"...damn:down:

and I hope you mean "although" with reference to Man U and not the Bhoys:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
salihah, if you're an environmentalist, shouldn't you have been happy that nature was whoopin' the asses of the big bad humans? :D

Aug 1, 2003
Dammit gray, I can't think of a comeback :irritate:

I have a special inclination towards environmental things and animal rights... Last year I went to Malaysia's main damp site to participate in a recycling campaign. lol

SilvLightning

Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
the best part of the movie was one the brits were making a toast.

"To MANCHESTER UNITED" :D i laughed my ass offf... half of the movie theater didn't know what that meant :D
The same happened to me!! Even though nobody in the movie theater laughed.
Oh and another part that I found funny/ironic was the part about some people crossing illegaly to mexico. :LOL:
btw, I also agree with you about the script, it was extremely lame.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
that crossing to mexico was wierd :D... i liked the guys who had a couple dollars tucked in their passports (Mexico is Mexico :D )

it was really strange hearing "American refugee camp!" :wth:

SilvLightning

Sep 1, 2002
that crossing to mexico was wierd :D... i liked the guys who had a couple dollars tucked in their passports (Mexico is Mexico :D )
so true :D

it was really strange hearing "American refugee camp!" :wth:
Yeah, I completely agree with you on that. Hearing that was just really weird. I thought "that doesn't sound right". :wth:

SilvLightning

Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
:LOL: it was funny i was alwyas so use to watching the mexican cross that small lake or watever in movies..it was wierd and funny at the same time :p
small lake? :LOL: It's a river. It's called the Rio Grande (USA) or Rio Bravo (Mexico) :)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
I watched it. Lets see

Pros: Decent FX, nice story idea

Cons: terrible terrible story writing, terible editing, HORRID acting, addition of stupid things like the wolfs (wtf? :wth: ). Dennis Quiad and that Chinise looking lady's acting :fero: oh god, everything in this movie has been done in other movies (the way things evolves)

this movie really reminded me of Armeggedon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)