The Catalan Club !! (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I dunno if that would work but I suppose you've got to try it to find out... :undecide: BTW, have I ever mentioned that I'd love for you to coach a top class club team? ;) I would definitely enjoy watching you employ your crazy yet brilliant tactics during a do or die CL game :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Imagine the 4-3-1-2

Nedved plays on the left of the three, Roman plays in the hole .

dont we all! ;)

:D

sorry, i have to make an immature statement every once in a while.... i blame it on the past week where i hung out with my 14 year-old brother who was borred to death.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Godot ] ++
I dunno if that would work but I suppose you've got to try it to find out... :undecide: BTW, have I ever mentioned that I'd love for you to coach a top class club team? ;) I would definitely enjoy watching you employ your crazy yet brilliant tactics during a do or die CL game :D
:howler: thanks! :D

Majed :sigh: what is coming to the world :down:;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ronadlinho Needs His Head Examined, Says Keane
Latest News | News Archive

Live Scores

Ronnie chose Barca (Getty Images)
07/26/2003. Brazilian ace Ronaldinho needs his head examining for rejecting a move to Manchester United, according to their captain Roy Keane.

Ronaldinho decided to join Barcelona last month, but Keane believes United are the best club to play for in the World.

However, it should be noted that Manchester United's failure to agree a fee with Paris St Germain was perhaps the deciding factor behind the 23-year-old's move.

"I don't want to be disrespectful to anyone but any player who doesn't really want to come to Manchester United needs their head examining," Keane told MUTV.

"Obviously there are agents and other people involved but to me Manchester United is the only choice, and that's above any other club in the world."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)