'The Broken City' (1 Viewer)

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009

(listen to this when you read)

The year is 1956, in the city of Turin. After years of scandal, poor results and awful transfers Juventus were on the brink. Then in the summer a new leader seemed to bring hope until the 17th october when the news that the towns people had been dreading for years came out....Del Piero was leaving. The city fell apart, Gangsters began murdering at random, civilians in a panic started lynching in a mad mob. Members of the public starting dressing up as superhero's, inspirational speaches were ignored, lesbian couples began using hormone controls on their children and arguments broke out between friends. Today, only two days later there are only 20 people left living in the city. Can the good people of Turin come together, fight the curse of the mafiosi and not destroy the once fair city.

Ok, This is the list of players.

Sabet -
Kate -
Alen -
Melo - Day 3 - Lynched - Civillian
Kyle -
Klin - Day 4 - Whacked - Civillian
Third World Wonder -
Hoori - Day 3 - Whacked - Lawyer
Nate -
Osman - Day 4 - Lynched - Gangster
Deneb - Day 2 - Whacked - Civillian
Fred - Day 1 - Lynched - Crooked Cop
Blondu - Day 1 - Whacked - Civillian
Tahir - Day 2 - Lynched - Gangster
Bezzy -
Cheese -
ALC -
Gabriel -

There is no killing for the next 24 HOURS (by either side). All the roles are active from the start - detective, lawyer, recruiter etc.

There are 15 civilans (including Bodyguard, Detective, Lawyer and Jailer)
There are 5 Gangsters (Including Crooked Cop and Recruiter)

The Daytime is 11.00 - 23.00 CET all civilian roles need to pm me during that time and voting will end at the end of the day.

The nightime is 23.00 - 11.00 CET all gangster interactions will take place during this time. During the nighttime talking in the thread is find, but no voting is allowed. If you are seen voting in the thread during the nighttime more than twice you will be taken out of the game and your role reassigned.

I will reveal at 23.00 the killed and at about 23.15 the stories of the killed. (tuesday will be the exception where the stories might take longer to reveal)

Please read the rules, if you are confused PM me and i will do my best to clear it up.

http://forum.juventuz.com/showthread.php?27992-The-Mafia-Game-for-Dummies

This takes a load of effort to arrange and narrate this so please be active and have fun with it.

Have a good game guys :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)