The bring Moggi back PRONTO thread !! (4 Viewers)

Do you want Moggi back

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
i dont think this is hollywood, where moggi could return and everything would be dandy if he proved himself. the fact is, we are a new juve and times change so its best just to move on. and whether he cheated or not, he will forever be synonymous with sending us to B. we need a new board but not with moggi.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Most people wanted Criscito and Nocerino to be brought back. Well, they were and they failed.

Most people thought Iaquinta was shit (even after scoring twice in our opening match), and were screaming for Secco's head.

Most people were against Sissoko's transfer and were cursing the management once again.

Most people were excited over Tiago and Almirón initially and considered them to be pretty good transfers.

And now many are against the transfer of Poulsen and consider it another failure by the management.

While it shows that the management makes mistakes, the judgement of many notable posters here is even worse. Constant criticism loses its value when it's done all the time. Time for some humble pie, perhaps?

Our managers make so many mistakes and so blatant ones, that are easy to anticipate even from the outside,
isnt this sad?? Isnt this frustrating that we can tell we are heading the wrong direction and our managers cant, despite being so painfully obvious??
What made so many mistakes and we already paid for them, but above those mistakes undermined our future.
We wasted the limited money we had, to buy mediocre players, that we are forced to sell out.
Our roster is full of bellow average players, when we were supposed to build a champions team for the future!
And what makes it even more pathetic ism that we could have done using the same money, yet wiser choices...

-Criscito only failed against Totti, he wasnt supposed to have his only chance of the season against Totti, he is too young for that. Criscito is easily one of the best Italian CBs out there, our lack of available starter solutions determined hos fate, our mistake, not his...
-Nocerino was doing great as a DM, we wanted him to play as a RM or CM/AMF, not having enough coverage in our squad was our mistake not his.
He only started sucking as a DM, when we spent 20 mil to get Sissoko, he knew that he isnt trusted for the job, since we were forced to make such an investment, that was our choice, not his...
-No one was against Sissoko at the summer transfer period, but buying him at the x-mas transfer period to cover up for the mistakes in our defense was absurd, it was obvious that our primary fault was at the defense and Sissoko couldnt cover up, every mistake that was made there. That was also proved on the field, Sissoko was great, our defenders had less pressure, but the still managed to fuck up when given the chance...
-No one said Iaquinta was shit, we only said we had other priorities then and we should secure our defense first, we should keep that money we spent on Iaquinta and buy a high class forward later on. And buy a world class young defender now, instead of unreliable cheap and free quick fixes we finally got...
Iaquinta's playing time, our lack of starter material in the defense and finally the acquisition of Amauri and the sacrifice of our defense replacements to get him, for a second consecutive season, prove that it was indeed an 1000% wrong choice!!!
-Only the fools were excited for Almiron and Tiago, only the ones that were dreaming for titles in our first year back in serie A.
Those two were a great risk and no one could foretell if they will manage to cope in a club like Juve, we should have bought one better player instead,
we could have bought Sissoko from the start of the season and then spent the money to buy an Andrade replacement at mid season, we would be another team by now, probably finished the season with 10+ points and most important a much more upgradable team to build upon know!
-Poulsen only proves that our managers learned nothing from their mistakes.
It is painfully obvious we need a CM, we spent a whole year suffering to learn that. Why did we bought Poulsen?? He wasnt that cheap, the money we spent on him and the sale of Tiago could have brought someone like Alonso or even better.
Who is Poulsen, what is he capable of?? Is he ever going to be a world class player?? Is he a player we lacked the last season? What is he going to add in our squad? Is he any better than Zanetti or Sissoko? Are we going to be the future champions with players like him?
We should save this money and bring one champion at a time, a quality young player. Adding someone like that at every transfer window, will result in a good number of them in a couple of years. That was supposed to be our 5 year plan and we were supposed to spend 200 mil to get it done.
Yet, we are wasting this money to buy Almirons, Tiagos and Poulsens instead...

Before those mistakes were made, we ve spoken openly against them,
that means we were against those transfers by choice, not only because it was our manager's choice, but because it seemed to be the wrong decision then.
Many transfer scenarios come and go, it is not our faul our managers materialize some of the worst...

What are we going to do with that defense??? Are we ever gonna fix it?
Does it seems ok for you??
Did it seemed ok for you last season?? Did you enjoyed our team with that defense?? Wasnt this smth it we could avoid?? If we could guess it, it was and yet our managers didnt, even worse, they cannt see it, not even now!!
We are going to CL with Molinaro and Chimenti!
You may dream and be positive that we will win titles all you wish, but when those pathetic players will ruin us in important games, i ll be here to remind you why i was so critic against our managers!
People have a tendency to forget, we outline the mistakes of our managers even before the reason, we write fully argumentations and the reasons we are bound to fail because of them. It happens on the fieldm our team suffers because of them and then the same ppl who dream on titles come in the end and they forget what we said, they forget what we said about those mistakes our managers did. They are pleased with the situation and starting the new seasons with new delusional hopes...

I am asking you now Sadomin:
Who s fault is, that we are having this mediocre defense?
Who took the decision to fine tune our forward line and DM subs and let our rear exposed like that?
We have no excuses this year, we could sign anyone, we had the TV rights, we had the money to buy any defender we wished, we had the means to motivate them (CL title "competitors") No more lame excuses!!
Someone has to take the responsibility, someone has to take the blame, whos fault is it??
Just answer this and answer to your self at the end of the season, why did you defended our pathetic board...

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
wait a minute,did any of you read the "article" that vinman posted? absolutely nowhere did it say anything about anyone wanting moggi back, he just put 2 + 2 together and came out with 22.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
We should have a new forum rule, maximum 100 words per post. That would finally stop cronios to write whole page and still say nothing.

Can't you just write a point in two-three sentences??

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Most people wanted Criscito and Nocerino to be brought back. Well, they were and they failed.

Most people thought Iaquinta was shit (even after scoring twice in our opening match), and were screaming for Secco's head.

Most people were against Sissoko's transfer and were cursing the management once again.

Most people were excited over Tiago and Almirón initially and considered them to be pretty good transfers.

And now many are against the transfer of Poulsen and consider it another failure by the management.

While it shows that the management makes mistakes, the judgement of many notable posters here is even worse. Constant criticism loses its value when it's done all the time. Time for some humble pie, perhaps?
Brilliantly put, but the broken records will still harp on despite how often you or others mentions the obvious like the above. Desperate and senseless knee-jerk reactions and sheep mentality is the prized hobby of too many posters here.

Triptonite

Jun 12, 2007
I always get excited by the length of the Cronios posts and this time did it again :)

And I started to agree with him at the very beginning, about Criscito, but after that, we go separate paths :)

I am too not satisfied with this management, but only in their "humble" approach about Juve. They should stand for winning mentality, not to be reserved and scared of "no success". Plus they should make more noise when treated poorly by the referees.

About the transfers, it can be seen very easily different and in favors of the signings.

I was always glad to get Sissoko because he does a lot of work and he proved that. Maybe because of his good defensive abilities, the management thought it would help in any way to our defense. I still don't understand why Criscito did not stay as he had only one or two mistakes and I also did not expect to him be so superior in his first season. He could have done many good things for our defense.

As for the midfielders I totally disagree when putting Almiron and Tiago at the same position.
Sometimes I say that only idiots cannot see how much more fluid gives Tiago to our play and support to the attack. Maybe I am wearing "pink glasses" when watching him, I really don't understand. I am one of those "excited fools" who still think he is good for us. Now that we have strong defensive midfielders behind him, I expect that he will be relaxed in focusing on the offensive tasks

As for Poulsen, when you ask who is he and that he is not worht the money we payed, IMO his UEFA CUP champion 2 seasons ago and Champions League last years, will bring some quality especially in getting hard against opposition's forwards.

As for the defense, I expected to get Ivanovic as well and really expect Melberg and Chielini to be the great wall that opponents would find hard to pass.

As for the forward strenght. Trezegol and Iaquinta are players who were injured and we cannot expect DP to be even better than last year. So we needed Amauri and that is proving at the very beginning.

As for the so much wanted creative midfielder, when was it the last time Juventus had one? Davids, Tacchinardi, Emerson, Vieira... they were mostly defensive oriented, except Vieira, he had same passing duties as well. Mostly our game creation comes from the attacking midfielders...Zidane, Nedved, Camoranesi... plus not to mention that we never sign a world class (overrated and overpayed) players. We create them, and then sell them :)

And the another thing is that all the (old) players say that the players Juventus buyings are good (there is always a possibility to buy something better) and there is no frustration like last year.

I miss Moggi's winning mentality, but that does not mean that he can come back :) And I am not sure that we will make any difference if we have some fun in voting and discussing :)

Juve will be always Juve :):flag2:

Jul 22, 2008
We should have a new forum rule, maximum 100 words per post. That would finally stop cronios to write whole page and still say nothing.

That isnt very nice. Cronios puts in a lot of effort and argues a good case, even if I don't agree with it.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I read his posts which are shorter than half a page only ( :D ) but he does some valid points. There are pluses and minuses in his posts always, although I think minuses prevail becaue of his bias ( :p ).

We should have an application in the Forums which can bring a short summarize of every Cronios post.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
<insert random smartguy stuff>
isn't it beautiful how much knowledge some posters here have ...

i wonder why there are coaches, scouts and sport directors that are well paid to evaluate players strength and weaknesses, their form, best position, value !

Cronios could do the job of all these people much better without their high salary!

a typical day in the life of Cronios:

9:00 am
Getting up and booting the computer
9:15 am
after reading the yellow press Cronios laughs at the bad club directors a.s.o. because they always try to sign some poulsen, tiago and almirons ... but he knows better !

9:30 am
after searching for "great playmaker" on youtube he finds some pretty interessting videos of players that must be god-like footballers. Cronios writes "contact agent of johan cruyff for a possible transfer" on his to do list.

10:00 am
after watching all 77 Videos (search result for "great playmaker") on youtube the 2-do list is filled.
Cronios takes a break and switches on TV to watch a few games of a random foreign league to spot possible newcomers he could sign.

12:00 am
Cronios wakes up ... someone rang the bell.
it's the police. the friendly police officer asks Cronios if everything is alright. neighbours called the police because Cronios parked his car in his garden and bulled the mailbox when he drove home drunk yesterday after waiting hopelessly in his pub for some A. Ferguson to discuss a deal of this great player Cristiano R.
Mr. Ferguson did not show up in the pub, but Cronios is sure to have left a message via e-mail at [email protected]. Mr Ferguson must had an accident. There is no other explanation for some guy at a Manchester Football Club ignoring an appointment with a reknown football expert and transfer guru.

1:00 am
after parking his car in the parking lot Cronios decides to have lunch at the local diner. when he enters the diner he see's some folks at a table discussing football.
the perfect occasion to share Cronios knowledge. He takes a seat at the table ... after a few arguments Cronios knows he has the right on his side and noone does reject his theories... after finishing lunch he noticed that everybody on the table was long gone after him repeating the same old "facts" over and over again.

2:00 pm
Back to work !
Aaaah someone left a message on the answering machine. That must be this Ferguson-guy that dumped him yesterday. Oh, wait .. no it's only some guy from the website crew of some "man you tea dee"-site that says that the mail adress cronios is spamming with his "appointment notices" does not exist. Weired that the call Cronios ... the must mistaken him with some strange guy that keeps sending e-mails to mail-accounts that don't even exist to make appointments with his other football experts.

3:00 pm
Time for some internet research ... googling for "football star next zidane" he finds a pretty interesting "insider video" of some young unknown talent on some insider football experts site ([video=metacafe;201406/ado_soccer_the_next_zidane/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/201406/ado_soccer_the_next_zidane/[/video])

Cronios beginns to write a mail to [email protected]

"Dear Next Zidane,
i'm really impressed by your skill. I'm an reknown football expert working for juventus f.c. and would like to invite you to some training session in my garden to check your skills..."

--------------------------------------

so humor aside ... what i am trying to say is:

-saying things after something "bad" happened is always easy ... perhaps say something before it happens and then quote your previous post would make you somewhat credible.

- posting only negative stuff and then saying "i knew it from the start" does not count

-there are many people that earn their living with soccer ... coaches, scouts and so on ... they have ways gaining information that YOU don't have. what makes one think that watching a few games on TV and searching the internet brings you the same knowledge like flying to games to sit in the stadium and just watch 1 player, seeing players many hours a day in training, trying players in different positions in training matches, using football experts databases where you have to pay for their statistics and custom created video-compilations for different players you wont see on youtube ?

if it was so easy and there was not more to it than someone does in his spare time as hobby, then why the hell should a club pay coaches and scouts to spend more then 8 hours a day with this things ...

some of you should try to get a scouting or coaching job in a local football club .. perhaps in the 6th league or something ... and yes ... even there you won't get anywhere without the right cv and sources of information other then internet and tv...

nucleo21

THE HUNTER
Apr 1, 2007
yes bring him back.

you will see he will destroy the fucking inter.

for information: Moratti never have been in delle alpi when moggi was in juventus.
moratti all the years have think how to destroy the moggi and juve for sure. the fucking moratti have miliards and the power to make anything. maybe he mounted all these things. i don t like to write more but i think that the GRANDE MOGGI is innocent. in his time all feared us.

Sep 1, 2002
Could you repeat this please?

isn't it beautiful how much knowledge some posters here have ...

i wonder why there are coaches, scouts and sport directors that are well paid to evaluate players strength and weaknesses, their form, best position, value !

Cronios could do the job of all these people much better without their high salary!

a typical day in the life of Cronios:

9:00 am
Getting up and booting the computer
9:15 am
after reading the yellow press Cronios laughs at the bad club directors a.s.o. because they always try to sign some poulsen, tiago and almirons ... but he knows better !

9:30 am
after searching for "great playmaker" on youtube he finds some pretty interessting videos of players that must be god-like footballers. Cronios writes "contact agent of johan cruyff for a possible transfer" on his to do list.

10:00 am
after watching all 77 Videos (search result for "great playmaker") on youtube the 2-do list is filled.
Cronios takes a break and switches on TV to watch a few games of a random foreign league to spot possible newcomers he could sign.

12:00 am
Cronios wakes up ... someone rang the bell.
it's the police. the friendly police officer asks Cronios if everything is alright. neighbours called the police because Cronios parked his car in his garden and bulled the mailbox when he drove home drunk yesterday after waiting hopelessly in his pub for some A. Ferguson to discuss a deal of this great player Cristiano R.
Mr. Ferguson did not show up in the pub, but Cronios is sure to have left a message via e-mail at [email protected]. Mr Ferguson must had an accident. There is no other explanation for some guy at a Manchester Football Club ignoring an appointment with a reknown football expert and transfer guru.

1:00 am
after parking his car in the parking lot Cronios decides to have lunch at the local diner. when he enters the diner he see's some folks at a table discussing football.
the perfect occasion to share Cronios knowledge. He takes a seat at the table ... after a few arguments Cronios knows he has the right on his side and noone does reject his theories... after finishing lunch he noticed that everybody on the table was long gone after him repeating the same old "facts" over and over again.

2:00 pm
Back to work !
Aaaah someone left a message on the answering machine. That must be this Ferguson-guy that dumped him yesterday. Oh, wait .. no it's only some guy from the website crew of some "man you tea dee"-site that says that the mail adress cronios is spamming with his "appointment notices" does not exist. Weired that the call Cronios ... the must mistaken him with some strange guy that keeps sending e-mails to mail-accounts that don't even exist to make appointments with his other football experts.

3:00 pm
Time for some internet research ... googling for "football star next zidane" he finds a pretty interesting "insider video" of some young unknown talent on some insider football experts site (MetaCafe Football Experts Site)

Cronios beginns to write a mail to [email protected]

"Dear Next Zidane,
i'm really impressed by your skill. I'm an reknown football expert working for juventus f.c. and would like to invite you to some training session in my garden to check your skills..."

--------------------------------------

so humor aside ... what i am trying to say is:

-saying things after something "bad" happened is always easy ... perhaps say something before it happens and then quote your previous post would make you somewhat credible.

- posting only negative stuff and then saying "i knew it from the start" does not count

-there are many people that earn their living with soccer ... coaches, scouts and so on ... they have ways gaining information that YOU don't have. what makes one think that watching a few games on TV and searching the internet brings you the same knowledge like flying to games to sit in the stadium and just watch 1 player, seeing players many hours a day in training, trying players in different positions in training matches, using football experts databases where you have to pay for their statistics and custom created video-compilations for different players you wont see on youtube ?

if it was so easy and there was not more to it than someone does in his spare time as hobby, then why the hell should a club pay coaches and scouts to spend more then 8 hours a day with this things ...

some of you should try to get a scouting or coaching job in a local football club .. perhaps in the 6th league or something ... and yes ... even there you won't get anywhere without the right cv and sources of information other then internet and tv...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The season hasn't even started yet, and you have given up.
Forza Juve!
I never give up, i ve just given up any false hopes for any title, but even if we dont have any realistic chances, we shouldnt give up and try for the best anyway. I will always stand behind Juve and i will always want to see us fight until the end,this is another case,
but we cannot ignore the truth, there are always some limits we cannot cross, those limits are set by our potential and or choices.
Even a heroic action cannot bend them, only a miracle could do...
We have to reckon though that the odds were against us and we have done little to turn tables...

I ve stated the reasons why my posts are so lengthy, we are here to speak/argue and debate for Juventus in a more or less serious manner.
There are times that a one liner/joke post is appropriate and times when a full argumentation is needed. Out of respect for the members that might have possibly missed some of the arguments i ve repeated in the past, i feel the obligation that i have to repeat some important arguments that they might have missed in a previous discussion. If i dont, they will not be able to understand and contribute in this debate. Since this is an open forum and i respect every one's opinion, i feel the need to explain my argumentation clearly so that the discussion wont make any circles, esp when i am alone in issue and my posts have to be the devils advocate.
I refrain of doing it when somebody repeated my arguments, directly or indirectly but i thought it was necessary now, in this thread.
Another thing is that i might not completely agree or disagree with the essence of my debater, so i have to make sure of the details that stand between us.
I debate without the use of personal insults and other flaming material, i respect my debater and there fore i keep our discussion going, because i believe that i can reason with him.
In the mean time my post is open to a third party to make an interference, this forum isnt for private discussions only.
I can chat using a few lines only, with the members i know for years now, i know their reason, i know their thoughts, i know their arguments and i can see where they are coming for, ignoring the rest,
(like the majority of our quality but arrogant members do)
but this is a public forum and as long as i have the patience and the time to right a long post, i cant see whats wrong with it.
You can always skip my post, but i understand that this is not a solution for the ones that respect my opinion and dont have the necessary time to read my whole post.
Therefore, from now on i will underline the most important parts of my long posts, so that you can skip the rest
:heart:

Brilliantly put, but the broken records will still harp on despite how often you or others mentions the obvious like the above. Desperate and senseless knee-jerk reactions and sheep mentality is the prized hobby of too many posters here.
There are always two sides of the same coin, who ever is defiant to keep a side and support his opinion is a broken record??
I dont think so... the ones who change their opinion and get carried away from negative or positive thoughts/moments can be accused of sheep mentality though, seek them to in both sides, not only the side that disagree with your opinion...

-As for the midfielders I totally disagree when putting Almiron and Tiago at the same position.

-As for Poulsen, when you ask who is he and that he is not worht the money we payed, IMO his UEFA CUP champion 2 seasons ago and Champions League last years, will bring some quality especially in getting hard against opposition's forwards.

-As for the forward strenght. Trezegol and Iaquinta are players who were injured and we cannot expect DP to be even better than last year. So we needed Amauri and that is proving at the very beginning.

-As for the so much wanted creative midfielder, when was it the last time Juventus had one? Davids, Tacchinardi, Emerson, Vieira... they were mostly defensive oriented, except Vieira, he had same passing duties as well. Mostly our game creation comes from the attacking midfielders...Zidane, Nedved, Camoranesi... plus not to mention that we never sign a world class (overrated and overpayed) players. We create them, and then sell them :)

-And the another thing is that all the (old) players say that the players Juventus buyings are good (there is always a possibility to buy something better) and there is no frustration like last year.

Juve will be always Juve :):flag2:
-I only put them in the same position, to outline the fact, that we could have bought someone better with their combined fee.
I dont rate with the same way, they faced similar but different conditions and they reacted in a different way.I think you missed my posts were i refrained to them, esp on Tiago.
But i ve always considered them two risks and that was my opinion by the day we bought them, we should pick someone more reliable and proven, but we opted for quantity, not quality,
i can see us now ready to repeat the same mistakes
This is exactly how the smalls teams work.
I ve detected this was our manager's strategy 2 seasons ago
and i was certain that we will suffer in the long run because of these decisions.
And thats why i keep flaming them , i ve red the signs and i was right, unfortunately...
As a big club we are supposed to think and act big. We should buy one great player instead of gambling with 2-3 mediocre ones...

- (Poulsen) We could have bought someone as good as Mancini with a similar fee...
OR, we could have invested these money to upgrade places that are not good enough
Our LB for example, we have Molinaro for a starter, no matter if Poulsen will be as good as Sissoko or Zanetti, we will be still suffering in our flanks because of him.
Same goes with Amauri, no matter how good he is upfront, we will still be conceding from stupid errors in our defense. Hopefully he will do some attempts to personally penetrate enemy defenses and reach were our mediocre long balls cant, without the help of an AMF.
But he should do all that with the efficience, DP had, last year and without the experienced in the highest levels DP has. If he wont make it, he would be a failure, tactically at least...
We should upgrade our starters first and then use the available money for the subs. We should bring a cheap a free new DM or 5th striker and a CB rated as good as Amauri and an LB rated as good as Poulsen. We can easily find someone between Poulsen's and Marcisio's value. But we preferred to bring an old and free Mellberg as a possible starter and spend the available money on Poulsen, a possible squad player/sub...
If Poulsen was at least as promising as Sissoko, that this transfer would be somewhat justified strategically, but it seems that the choice of selecting him right now is wrong both tactical and strategical, no matter if he helps us or not.
We could opt for a better solution that would help our team more.
I want the best for Juve, not just what is good enough, Poulsen may be good enough, but we could easily done better...

-It is not a bad thing to have this super stacked up forward line, but our team isnt balanced, our forward is world class, our midfield is CL class and our defense is serie B class. When Real Madrid had a similar strategy we were all hurry to make fun of them and predict that they will fail because of that.
They had a terrible defense and the were buying a new forward to fix that,
now we have become worse, because they are an attacking team, playing in an attacking championship and we are ... were ... Juventus...

-Right after ZZ left, we got the young Neddy and we were occasionally using CMs+DMs with the support of the two world class wingers, Camo+Neddy
That was enough to win the championship in Italy
And Capello thought that, with such an ultra solid defense, adding two solid DMs, the best defense in the world could cope with everything out there,
we were defending until our wingers win the game for us.
There is NOTHING in common with that team,
we are so Neddy depended, even today, that we cant win a game without him, but Neddy isnt the same anymore, he is about to retire ffs and Camo has his problems too. But must important, our defense cant cope anymore, therefore we cant stay back, trust our defense and expect our adversary to make the mistake.
Using this tactic we got owned many times over,
even with Capellos team and the best defense in the world,
using the same tactic with Chimenti, Molinaro and Knezesmth can be catastrophic!!! We will have to rely to our hopeless long balls again, a tactic that is efficient for EPL teams, but not for us. A tactic that is considered predictable and ugly, a tactic that we are not properly equipped to use in a high class competition. I will hate to see us becoming like that, it would destroy everything what Juve represented in my heart, i became a Juve supporter because of the beauty of our tactical game. This tactic will lead us nowhere, no spectacle for me, neither results for the rest of the fans.
In this new era, our managers said that they will sacrifice the results for the spectacle and they will build a new offensive Juve,
because they want to bring the fans back and they promised 200mil available for transfers, to fulfill this team in their 5 year plan.
If this is what they had in mind, it means we are either turning into a pitiful copy of EPL teams, or we are going to use a new CM/AMF again, i would def prefer the second one...
But it seems to be unlikely and you can know understand why i hate this system and the importance of the signs im seeing all these years...

That isnt very nice. Cronios puts in a lot of effort and argues a good case, even if I don't agree with it.
Welcome DonnaMolinaro, interesting choice of nick;)

I read his posts which are shorter than half a page only ( :D ) but he does some valid points. There are pluses and minuses in his posts always, although I think minuses prevail becaue of his bias ( :p ).
We should have an application in the Forums which can bring a short summarize of every Cronios post.
:shifty: Everybody has his biases, when our biases tend to disagree they become more evident to our eyes, but this shouldnt cancel our previous arguments and common ground, we should build upon it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)