The Birra Moretti trophy (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
The friendly games till now show that we have some problem in the attack
except devaio who his form is improving by time , i dont know what is the problem of a star once was called TREZEGUE ??????

Buy on AliExpress.com

Christian

Aug 3, 2003
I watched the games on Canale 5.

I wonder what was going on in the Juve squad, because when the final game was won, none of the players where cheering, everybody just walked right out of the stadium looking sad. After a while only a serious looking Conte came up to recive the trophy, no smiling or joking on the podium.

Is`nt that a bit strange ?

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
It's cos usually Inter wins that trophy instead of winning the Scudetto, so the Juve players now think they lose the Scudetto :D Hehe kidding obviously, but yes Inter do nearly always win it. Same for the TIM Cup.

From these friendlies we can see the 'reserve' strikers are much more inform than the first team strikers with Miccoli-DV doing really well together. I would have liked to see Trez with Miccoli cos it`s the only combination that we haven't seen yet. Maybe we'll see them in the next game.

dpforever - Tudor injured again? hehe I lost the bet when I told you he'll be injured in 3 weeks time :D Wow that guy is good but he's worse than an old woman on a wheelchair physically.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Juve won yesterday agaisnt inter, which was the imporatant match.More important than the match against Sampdoria.Although it was very important.
Why didn't Mr.Lippi play Edgar Davids and calm him down and shut the press's mouths, which is talking about Davids leaving Juve?
I think Lippi made a mistake by not playing him.
Why didn't Lippi with the other fromation the one that he played with against Milan in the begining.(4-2-3-1)?
The Sampdoria match yesterday was very confusing?
Fresi was out of position, Davids was out of position, and i think Maresca should be playing a more offensive role,because he is a very good offensive player.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
Juve won yesterday agaisnt inter, which was the imporatant match.More important than the match against Sampdoria.Although it was very important.
Why didn't Mr.Lippi play Edgar Davids and calm him down and shut the press's mouths, which is talking about Davids leaving Juve?
I think Lippi made a mistake by not playing him.
Why didn't Lippi with the other fromation the one that he played with against Milan in the begining.(4-2-3-1)?
The Sampdoria match yesterday was very confusing?
Fresi was out of position, Davids was out of position, and i think Maresca should be playing a more offensive role,because he is a very good offensive player.
Fresi can play right back so there's no real surprise in that, and although I too would like to see Maresca in a more attacking role, he's doing very well in the regista role so it doesn't make much sense to move him now.

Goleador

Sep 10, 2002
First of all. Congrats to winners! :)

This is my opinion about Inter: This was one of the worst Birra Moretti´s we have ever played. I am worrying ´cause it seriously seems that we dont even want to win...even if this was just a friendly tournament. Inter should at least show their fans that they have will of winning matches, but no! Nothing. Boring. Sleeping...

Our defence (including Zanetti) was awful, midfield was awful...only few great changes/goals like Lamouchi´s (not sure if it was Lamouchi?) assist to Pasquale, then Pasquale´s continued the ball to Crespo and a goal! And Vieri´s assist to Martins and simpy awesome goal (Sampdoria match). There were the highlights. Oh and Vieri´s freekick was pretty good, so was his touch in the ball in first match. I have a feeling that Vieri will score ´bout 30 goals this season. VDM played only about 15 minutes and then got injured. Luciano didnt impress me at all.

We (still talking about Inter :) ) simply need to buy new Lwb. Coco is ALWAYS injured and Pasquale should be loaned to some other (smaller) Serie A team for couple of years. Pasquale is quite good offensively, but he just cant defend. Helveg should be sold. Maybe new left winger is needed too.

Juventus won us by 2-1, but there were couple of mistakes from referee tho. At least Crespo wasnt in offside when there was only 2 minutes played, but not sure if Vieri was when he scored (about 15 minutes played)? Didnt saw replay from Vieri´s goal.

There wasnt anything spectacular in this match (Inter-Juve), but Juve won and that´s it. It´s good that season doesnt began now, we still have three weeks to train and improve our play. To me, Inter played very crappy tournament. I dont think Juve were good either (better than us of course :) ), but Juve were at least more balanced team (one reason of course is because we didnt have all our best players in the tournament) and Juve players do have that winning mentality even in friendly matches. Hopefully Cúper can solve our problems before season begans.

Anywayz, hope i didnt bore all of you to death. :)

Ciao,
Tommi

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Maybe the commentator was watching the match on a black and white tv :D

Fresi did take a shootout, and it was quite well taken :)

OP
JuveCampione

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
  • Thread Starter #480
    ++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++
    These might be the last goals I deliever for a while since I'm moving away from my beloved channels, enjoy! :D

Inter 1-2 Juventus
    Inter 0-1 Juventus, Camoranesi - 6,95mb
    Inter 0-2 Juventus, Di Vaio - 3,67mb
    Inter 1-2 Juventus, Camoranesi - 5,22mb

Juventus 5-4 Sampdoria
    Juventus 0-1 Sampdoria, Pedone - 2,13mb
    Juventus 1-1 Sampdoria, Di Vaio - 5,22mb
    Juventus 4-3 Sampdoria, Penalty shootout - 26,9mb
    nekton do you have the goals form the USA tour?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)