The Birra Moretti trophy (2 Viewers)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Io so che cos`è un cucchiaio ;)

A spoone, however, I was unfamiliar with :D Had to translate it first
Sorry ;)
But is "spoon" used also in englich to describe this kind of goals?

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
were can i watch the goal???? pleas sombody tell me ,

and FORZA JUVE!!! know only the berlusconi the scudetto and the champions leageu hehehe WE RULE

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
The atmosphere was just amazing tonight .. I think the organizers did a great job .. the Stadio San Nicola was fully-packed and as the stadium commentator announced the teams starting with 'Inter' there was noise in the stadium .. and then 'Sampdoria' the noise got louder .. and then 'JUVE !!' and the noise was simply defeaning !! Anyway, here are some points about the matches:

Inter 1 - Juve 2

--- Del Piero --- Di Vaio ---
----------- Nedved-----------
--- Appiah ------ Camo ----
----------- Tacchi ------------
Zam -- Mont -- Legro -- Biri
---------- Buffon -------------

- I think Legrottaglie was very solid this time and clearly improved from his displays in the US tour ..

- Appiah had a relatively good game, even though not good enough to dislodge Davids I believe ..

- Del Piero was rather quiet tonight, I think it's because our left side of play was completely deserted .. Appiah was defending more, whereas Nedved drifted to the right .. most of our attacks come from the right via Birindelli or Camoranesi .. that's why Di Vaio looked more lively and involved .. However, Del Piero did well in the freekick that allowed Camo to score a close-range header and had a good chance himself ..

- Di Vaio continued his good form and nice finishing touch ..

- The other players had their usual good stuff on display nothing special ..

- I think our squad looked better and more comfortable in the 4-4-2 formation, the 4-2-3-1 we tried in the US wasn't as good as this ..

Inter 1 - Samp 1

- Martins is simply amazing, he scored a goal from a one touch shot that even in slow motion replay looked very fast .. Many voices believe he will be Cuper's surprise for next season and might probably start ahead of Crespo or Recoba ...

- After being substituted, Vieri sat with the Juve players and had a nice chat with Iuliano, Tacchi, Nedved and the others ...

- Zenoni played terribly with doria .. most of his crosses were blocked and he gave the ball easily ..

- I was surprised Inter looked very weak in this tournament .. Samp dominated the midfield and wasted many chances .. Inter's defense was also sloppy ..

Juve 1 - Samp 1

--------- Miccoli --- Di Vaio ---
-------------- Olivera-----------
-------- Davids ------ Conte ----
------------- Maresca ------------
Pesso -- Iuliano-- Ciro-- Fresi
-------------- Chimenti-------------

- Di Vaio was the only player who stayed .. he combined well with Miccoli and scored a goal gifted from Miccoli ..

- Chimenti was shaky from the start and couldn't handle a simple back-pass header from Iuliano, the ball went out for a corner and Samp scored ..

- Fresi played as a RB for the first time .. wasn't bad actually ..

- Olivera replaced Nedved and did really well, showed flashes of brilliance in controlling the ball and moving forward, but clearly lacks experience ..

- Miccoli had another good game and scored in the shootout by a greatly executed cheeky lob that went over the tall Turci and into the net !!

- Cuper remained to watch the game .. and was thinking 'Darn. If only I had half of those men wearing the Bianconeri shirt !!' :D

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Good points dpforever ;)

Though Fresi's RB position is not new. He played this way in the previous pre-season friendlies (Valle D'Aosta, Barca and Man Utd).

During the Inter match, Vieri as usual was getting pissed off. He probably wishes he was at Chelsea :D

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
About Davids .. it's said that Moggi had put the ball in his court .. Juve won't allow him to leave on a Bosman so they told him to either extend his contract NOW or find another club with a good offer to sign him before the transfer deadline (end of August) ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)