The biggest joke transfer ever (1 Viewer)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
it reminds me about what Redondo did against Man U.dribbled Hening Berg(not sure)is such way and made an assist for Raul who scored an easy goal.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++
it reminds me about what Redondo did against Man U.dribbled Hening Berg(not sure)is such way and made an assist for Raul who scored an easy goal.
Perhaps a little bit. But what Redondo did was predetermined and got Real Madrid a goal. What Cassano did was rather lucky and nothing but a foul IIRC came out of it.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
is redondo still playing or has he retired? today i heard that romario who is 38 i think is the 2nd most prolific striker in the brazilian football scoring world!

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
Redondo has retired already...~~

I think he is one of the most intelligent and skillful defensive midfielders so far...just sorry to see him keep suffering from his problematic knee which forced to early retirement...

He is a real man who asked his club not to pay him salary during his long injury period...miss him much~~

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++
A class goal, that.He backheeled a pass into his own path and left another defender for dead before laying it on a plate for Raul.A great pity we never got to see more of that.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
is redondo still playing or has he retired? today i heard that romario who is 38 i think is the 2nd most prolific striker in the brazilian football scoring world!
He's scored two for his new club, so he's now the 1st most prolific striker :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)