The biggest joke transfer ever (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Inter Milan offered Vieri, Zanetti for Juventus No1 Buffon

Before his move to AC Milan a fortnight ago, Christian Vieri was offered to Juventus by Inter Milan patron Massimo Moratti.
It's been revealed Moratti offered Vieri, co-ownership of midfielder Cristian Zanetti and a cash component in exchange for Juve goalkeeper Gigi Buffon. But the proposal was given little consideration by Juve chief Luciano Moggi.

:rofl:

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
Inter Milan offered Vieri, Zanetti for Juventus No1 Buffon

Before his move to AC Milan a fortnight ago, Christian Vieri was offered to Juventus by Inter Milan patron Massimo Moratti.
It's been revealed Moratti offered Vieri, co-ownership of midfielder Cristian Zanetti and a cash component in exchange for Juve goalkeeper Gigi Buffon. But the proposal was given little consideration by Juve chief Luciano Moggi.

What r u doing?
Close this thread! :D

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
I don't believe it, not even Moratti is that stupid.
http://www.calciomercato.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=93844

Google Translation

Beyond to the Figo Portuguese of the Real Madrid for which a?ancora in course negotiation, Moratti would have intentional to carry the Inter also Buffon. For the porter of the national one, the patron of the Inter it has offered met?marzo to Christian Zanetti, Vieri and balancing but Moggi it said not. The Juve would want however Zanettino, that it appeals to also to Palermo and Fiorentina. The bianconeri riproporranno the exchange with Tacchinardi, but they could put on the plate also Zebina in the case in which the Portuguese also arrived to Turin Miguel (objective of Inter and Milan).

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
For the porter of the national one, the patron of the Inter it has offered met marzo to Christian Zanetti, Vieri and balancing but Moggi it said not.

I love those internet translations. Reminds me a bit how Yoda used to talk. "Accept this offer you will." :D

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++

I don`t know how to put one but it doesn`t bother me that much..
1) you need a "gif" grafik size (100x100 pixel)
2) you go to profile--> edit options
3) you go to change avatar
4) you load your grafik
5) done..

:D

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #19
    ++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++
    They could even add Adriano Veron and Javier Zanetti and I still prefer to stick with Buffon
    if they offer addriano , we would be crazy not to agree

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)