The big problem? (1 Viewer)

Aug 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++
It clear that Zidane didn't bleed black and white
Oh yeah it's true, he bleeds red :D

++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++
he does not care for Juvetnus, all he cares for is money. Of course, I don't know this for a fact, but I have never seen evidence other wise.
Money? When he was a juve player, his income is the largest among other soccer player (from sallary and commercials) and i think the number is increasing right now. Beside, have u know for fact that his wage at RM is higher than at juve?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dockny

Jul 22, 2002
Just to let you know! Without the selling of zidane we would have a loss of 46 million dollars, but now we got a revenue of 16 million dollars!

Aug 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dockny ] ++
Just to let you know! Without the selling of zidane we would have a loss of 46 million dollars, but now we got a revenue of 16 million dollars!
True, but then again if we didn't sell zz that time then i think there would be no buffon, nedved or thuram right now.. :D

Jul 12, 2002
We could have kept VDS, not bought Buffon, and then had the cash to get Nedved, Thuram, and Vieri. Now that would have been awesome.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++
i'ld rather spen the money on a playmaker than Neddy ;)
DP would have been playmaker, with Trez and Veiri up top. Nedved would have worked out his problems on the wing, and we would have been unstoppable.

malayou

Jul 26, 2002
Hello eveybody ....
In terms of tansfer policy .. I was totally agreed with Juve ...
but with the the purchase of the player I was totally disagreed ...
Look at our squad more defensive player rather than offensive player .... Crazy Juve !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Moggi or Lippi) I don't now.....
If they got money they will chase Nesta ......
Better if they chase D'Alessandro or Van De Vaart maybe Aimar ..
Defending mean scared .... I know that Lippi is an attacking minded manager so we need more options on attacing player..

Attack till We Die ...

malayou

Jul 26, 2002
I don't agree with Ricenbacker this time ...
Vieri is not suitable player for us at the moment ...
plus he expensive ... and also slow and ageing ...
I thin Juve should buy a forward which is skillfull like Vicente of Valencia..

Attack till We Die ...

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
slow? aging?

hello! he hardly played the first half of last season, and he lost the top scorers crown by 1 or 2 goals.....quite impossible if ur slow...

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by malayou ] ++
Hello eveybody ....
Look at our squad more defensive player rather than offensive player .... Crazy Juve !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Moggi or Lippi) I don't now.....
Defending mean scared .... I know that Lippi is an attacking minded manager so we need more options on attacing player..
i agree mostly with u

but we do have an aging defence(thuram 30+, montero 34 and injury prone, iuliano..).it'll be had to replace the whole back line at once ;)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by malayou ] ++
Hello eveybody ....
Can anyone really say that we wouldn't be the among the best if not the best team in europe if we just bought some damn good players! Some players with real attacking flair. Young players who are already good, but sill have good potential. If we bought: D'alessandro, Van der Vaart, Donovan, Hofland, Chivu, and Van der Meyde; can you really say that we wouldn't be the best? I think not. I am left with one question:

What are we waiting for?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)