The big problem? (1 Viewer)

juv_10

Jul 13, 2002
The big problem I think is a playmaker...
I have saw the last much between Milan and Juv
Juv wasnt that good specially in the forword line. Zaly is not that player we wish and we just had 4 strikers. Trez is out almost for 3 weeks so we need another striker cause I think 4 strikers are not enough to play in CL . I will be happy if they buy Mutu.
What about a playmaker...I think Nedved is better on the left than in middle he cant doing in middle as Rui or Ziz...for example I feel some times nedved got lost in the much. The new faces look good specially Biacco.
some times Lippi make my crazy...what does he want ......I cant belive that we cant buy a playmaker with 5th striker...I think there is alot of cheap players ...Requlme and we have missed him what about elses ...I mean D'alessandro and Cav. I am sure we can do it if just coach Lippi want to.
Sorry for my bad English I should not writte but I thought I had to.........................I hope u understand.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
Yes we need to solve the big problem of a squad that is virtually unchanged from the same one which was league champion and boasted Serie A's best offense, defense and disciplinary record :rolleyes:

FaNaTiC

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by juv_10 ] ++
What about a playmaker...I think Nedved is better on the left than in middle he cant doing in middle as Rui or Ziz
whit Nedved we won the scudetto and played final of coppa whit zizou 3 years of nothing

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
With Zz we won the scudetto twice were the best team in the world and played gr8 football and that was with lippi in charge.
With Ancelotti in charge and with Zz we led the league up on till the last day when freak of nature stopped us from winning and with Ancelottis last troops we had more points than when we# won the scudetto last season.Now Ancelotti is not the greatest coach in the world but with a creative midfielder in Zz at least we played good stuff at times, and lets not underestimate how Dp's dramatic loss of form affected the team as well.

Now Lippi came back with his good luck, Inter and Roma contrive to lose the league, we play anaemic football and win the scudetto and plz do not tell me losing to Parma in the final is some sort of achievement especially in a tournament that noone with big ambitions take seriously

Scoring 64 goals in 34 matches is not an achievement to me, don't care which league it is

OP
juv_10

juv_10

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    We are just were lucky last season ...That never mean we are better without Ziz or Ned is better in tne middle than Ziz
    ...you can say Inter lost scudetto more than we won it.

theres one thing. u can see our result with the big teams:
    Juv_Rome: 0_2 0_0
    Juv_Lazio: 0_1 1_1
    Juv_Inter: 0_0 2_2
    Juv_milan: 1_1 1_0 by luck theier defender has scored

and I think this season will be same...because the same problem.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by juv_10 ] ++
    We are just were lucky last season ...That never mean we are better without Ziz or Ned is better in tne middle than Ziz
    ...you can say Inter lost scudetto more than we won it.

theres one thing. u can see our result with the big teams:
    Juv_Rome: 0_2 0_0
    Juv_Lazio: 0_1 1_1
    Juv_Inter: 0_0 2_2
    Juv_milan: 1_1 1_0 by luck theier defender has scored

and I think this season will be same...because the same problem.
    So? Who cares if we can't beat four teams in the league? If we beat the other sixteen enough times we will win, like we did last year. What is the problem?

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

So? Who cares if we can't beat four teams in the league? If we beat the other sixteen enough times we will win, like we did last year. What is the problem?
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE:down:

Aug 21, 2002
    Hi u all..
    newcomer here, but i've been here long enough.. observing
    I totally agree with denco.. would u guys stop comparing zz with nedved in terms of achievements..
    Stop blaming ZZ for juve's failure 2 get scudetto twice. I think it was hugely ancelotti's fault. Imo ZZ was the best juve player in 2 years of Ancelotti's coaching periode. And also he's surely 1 of best juve player of all time..
    Beside, why no one pointing their finger on other players i.e alex dp for his terrible performance during that time? Just b'coz he is juve's wonderboy, no one seems to care about his performance. Surely ZZ is the last person to be blamed for..
    I'm sure if ZZ's still around last year, we would get the scudetto earlier in the stage, and CL would be ours too.. :D

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    Welcome Juventuz_com :)

++ [ originally posted by Juventuz_com ] ++
    Beside, why no one pointing their finger on other players i.e alex dp for his terrible performance during that time? Just b'coz he is juve's wonderboy, no one seems to care about his performance.
    DP wasn't 'terrible', he came from an injury and tried his best, provided many assists to Pippo and scored some goals from free-kicks and penalties ...

Surely ZZ is the last person to be blamed for..
    I'm sure if ZZ's still around last year, we would get the scudetto earlier in the stage, and CL would be ours too.. :D
    Sadly, ZZ prefered to join Real ....

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    welcome to the forums.btw i do think we have to start winning against the big teams.a lot of my friends think juve have the lousiest squad amongst the title contenders.and btw i feel kinda embarrased that we used neddy as a playmaker,it's quite inferior to the rest of the teams' playmakers or even their ex-playmakers,eg.rui costa,rivaldo,veron,totti,micoud etc.
    if you sell a playmaker you have to replace him more than any other player.it's like a butcher.you can't replace his chopper with a butter knife,can you?

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    if you sell a playmaker you have to replace him more than any other player.it's like a butcher.you can't replace his chopper with a butter knife,can you?
    [/QUOTE] What a simile:D But you are right imo, if you want to play football using a playmaker then use a playmaker, if you want to paly with wingers by all means get proper wingers but no we play a central defender as a full back, no conventional wingers, but play thru the wings, play an attacking midfielder as a playmaker and we wonder why we don't beat big teams or our football is all over the place

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Hi u all..
    newcomer here, but i've been here long enough.. observing
    I totally agree with denco.. would u guys stop comparing zz with nedved in terms of achievements..
    Stop blaming ZZ for juve's failure 2 get scudetto twice. I think it was hugely ancelotti's fault. Imo ZZ was the best juve player in 2 years of Ancelotti's coaching periode. And also he's surely 1 of best juve player of all time..
    Beside, why no one pointing their finger on other players i.e alex dp for his terrible performance during that time? Just b'coz he is juve's wonderboy, no one seems to care about his performance. Surely ZZ is the last person to be blamed for..
    Welcome to the forums! :cheesy: Martin is going to like your post! ;) :D

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    Welcome. to the forums.

ABout Zidane, I don't want him. I don't care how good he is, if he does not want to be here and he doesn't love the black and white after 5 or 6 years, then what good is he. While Zidane was great with us, his level of play never reached the level he okays at for France. If he wants to play at Real Madrid so much, then by all means go.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++
    Welcome. to the forums.

ABout Zidane, I don't want him. I don't care how good he is, if he does not want to be here and he doesn't love the black and white after 5 or 6 years, then what good is he. While Zidane was great with us, his level of play never reached the level he okays at for France. If he wants to play at Real Madrid so much, then by all means go.
    You cannot know for sure if he wanted to leave or we were happy to sell him for close to £50m, are we not trying to offload davids to lazio and he doesn't want to go? Did Zz ever officially put in a written transfer request. You need to know that the PR ppl of Juventus will always make out that its the player who wants to leave not they who are selling for money. Or have you forgotten the Baggio incident where we sold him to Milan because we had Dp and the PR ppl made out that Baggio was asking for too much money and they managed to turn the fans against him, thats why till today i am utterly disgusted with the fans who boo Baggio when he plays against us

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    A few months ago, I believe Martin posted an interview with Zidane where he said he wanted to leave and that he was talking contract with Madrid long before the summer we agreed to sell him. In fact, everything I have ever heard was that Zidane wanted to go, his wife wanted to live in Spain, that he was going to leave on a free transfer this offseason if we didn't sell him. It clear that Zidane didn't bleed black and white, he does not care for Juvetnus, all he cares for is money. Of course, I don't know this for a fact, but I have never seen evidence other wise.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    Zz strikes you as someone who is very interested in money?Besides you cannot expect a player to stay in one place all his life, he gave us 5 or 6 great years and when you say he played better for France its because he was with better and faster players not that his performance went up a notch for France .

Besides his wife is spanish and if he wanted to spain then good luck to the guy.

It should not escape your notice that SerieA is no more the undisputed number one league in the world anymore and look at Ronaldo he wants to leave too. Just be prepared for an exodus of big name players from Italy because other leagues are catching up and overtaking and the money is no more there.

With whats happened at Fiorentina and whats going on at Lazio and probably Roma, the upcoming campaign postponed due to clubs asking for Tv money, Italy's woeful showing in the wc and the subsequent bad aftertaste of what went on after wards, losing to Slovenia today. Italian league is not in very good shape at the moment and it needs to do something really good this season, also the Nt has to be better or there might be dire consequences. The rest of the world is watching

Aug 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++
    A few months ago, I believe Martin posted an interview with Zidane where he said he wanted to leave and that he was talking contract with Madrid long before the summer we agreed to sell him. In fact, everything I have ever heard was that Zidane wanted to go, his wife wanted to live in Spain, that he was going to leave on a free transfer this offseason if we didn't sell him. It clear that Zidane didn't bleed black and white, he does not care for Juvetnus, all he cares for is money. Of course, I don't know this for a fact, but I have never seen evidence other wise.
    What i mean is that we cannot blame zz for our lost of scudetto. About his departure to real, well thats another thing.

I believe both side (juve management and zz) were responsible for this. Sure u can say that it was zz who wanted to leave blah blah.. but i don't think that the juve management had any intention in keeping zz. If your posting is true that zz's contract will expire in 2002, then we can see that zz wasn't in juve's plan for the future. Big club's usually extend their star player's contract years before it's expired (ronaldo, recoba, sheva, alex dp etc)

Beside how could u forget juve's buy-cheap-sell-expensive- principle. Remember what happend to vieri? And also look what happend to old guys like robbie, vialli, ravanelli when the clubs think they dont need them anymore? So i think the reason to sell zz is complete. It's good for the club and (thankfully) good for zz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)