the big match: Italy - Wales (3 Viewers)

Alyazia

Jul 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
hey thanks alyazia for da stuff!
ur welcome..!! i saw pippo's & camo interviews live on Rai Uno but couldnt stay up-late & watch the rest so i was waiting 4 teh site 2 put them ... :cool:

Alyazia

Jul 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alyazia ] ++

ur welcome..!! i saw pippo's & camo interviews live on Rai Uno but couldnt stay up-late & watch the rest so i was waiting 4 teh site 2 put them ... :cool:
oh sorry my mistake those r the goals not the interviews..lol

Alyazia

Jul 1, 2003
you know im still depressed that adsc puts only the seria and they kinda are showing nothing!
do u know that they wont show the uefa magazine anymore on adsc..i saw it yesterday in art 2..!!!

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Was away for the weekend so could not comment before ;)

Calling Inzaghi man of the match would be too easy, so I'd go for Zambrotta. Unstoppable on the wing, it's like watching Maradona at his best, dribbling and running past players as if they were cones. What a player we have, he's unbelievable. Camoranesi was pretty good on the other wing as well, too bad in the first half he had poor assistance by Panucci (what the hell is he still doing in the NT?).

Anyway good game, deserved win. Bring on Euro 2006.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
you know im still depressed that adsc puts only the seria and they kinda are showing nothing!
Oh you poor soul :down:... i get one EPL match per week (if i'm lucky)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Was away for the weekend so could not comment before ;)

Calling Inzaghi man of the match would be too easy, so I'd go for Zambrotta. Unstoppable on the wing, it's like watching Maradona at his best, dribbling and running past players as if they were cones. What a player we have, he's unbelievable. Camoranesi was pretty good on the other wing as well, too bad in the first half he had poor assistance by Panucci (what the hell is he still doing in the NT?).

Anyway good game, deserved win. Bring on Euro 2006.
:eek::eek::eek:

OMG is that all you have got to say, No comment on Del Piero performance, didn't he deserve to be the man of the match. wasn't it one of his best performance ever for the Azzurri. and btw Zambrotta don't deserve to be MOM because he started to fade away in the second half. While Del Piero was live and active for the whole match making awesome asists , nice dribbles and close to scoring more than once.

I didn't expect you to compare zambrotta dribbles to Maradona's, How come. and btw Mr.Wise guy it's Euro 2004 not 2006 and it isn't the first time i correct you. ;)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Yeah why the heck am I saying euro 2006 :LOL:

I didn't comment on the big guys since I'm already 3 days on the comments, so I went for the unsung hereos ;)

Some might say it's exagerated comparing Zambrotta's dribbles to Maradona's but I guess he's the guy that makes most dribbles on average in a match both for Juve and Italy. Anyone else appreciates Zambrotta as much as I do? :)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Yeah why the heck am I saying euro 2006 :LOL:

I didn't comment on the big guys since I'm already 3 days on the comments, so I went for the unsung hereos ;)

Some might say it's exagerated comparing Zambrotta's dribbles to Maradona's but I guess he's the guy that makes most dribbles on average in a match both for Juve and Italy. Anyone else appreciates Zambrotta as much as I do? :)
Trying to escape, huh ;)

yeah Zambrotta was one of the heroes and we all appreciates his effort. He is turning into a world class Full back. he proved all of us wrong. because of him we won't miss Maldini. Forza Zambro :strong:

Still i want you to comment on Del piero's Performance, so do it.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I really hope Zambrotta will keep his form throughout the season so he'll finally get recognition and a name just like some other over rated wingers across the globe who are grabbing headlines and aren't half as good as Zambrotta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)