the big match: Italy - Wales (21 Viewers)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
it seems like the only wales player, actually that looksl like creating something special is giggs. other than that the wales players are just defending hoping for the best...

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++

That's what happened:
nesta went down hurt and Wales did not stop the game and tried to score.. fortunately it was saved/went out.. Buffon was :fero: because of this...
Oh, thats why.
Well, he got yellow, and showed his temper again :scared:
Not good.

Thanks for telling me :)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
yeah DP is loooking awsome tonight, hes cool on the ball, making crosses, but he needs to get up more, and take more shots, hes only taken one shot on goal, and it was beautiful, i think nedved taught him how to do it (really looked like nedved shot) but it hit the crossbar, but if trap gives him permission to push up more, i think he will score today... and vieri and inzaghi have had their chances, they should have been automatic goals on any other day....

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
yeah DP is loooking awsome tonight, hes cool on the ball, making crosses, but he needs to get up more, and take more shots, hes only taken one shot on goal, and it was beautiful, i think nedved taught him how to do it (really looked like nedved shot) but it hit the crossbar, but if trap gives him permission to push up more, i think he will score today... and vieri and inzaghi have had their chances, they should have been automatic goals on any other day....
Do you think we'll see a DP-Vieri partnership with Inzaghi coming out for Delvecchio?

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
i really hope inzaghi comes off and dp goes out to be a forward with vieri and i think perrota should be subbed too, for a player like gattuso, because we need some more muscle in DM.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
no not Delvecchio :(....whens the last time he EVER scored !

is Corradi on the bench ?
If Delv comes on we'll play 4-4-2 with him on the left wing and DP upfront alongside Bobo Vieri, so we wouldn't need him to score.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
this is the formation:

-----------Inzaghi----------Vieri----------
DP-----------------------------------Camo--
---------Zanetti---------Perotta----------
Zamboy--Canna---Nesta-------Pannuci
-------------Buffon------------------------

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
Oh yeah, I forgot to ask. Where is DP playing? As a left winger or a playmaker?
I heard the commentary-guy say that Trap told Dp to play as playmaker... Let's hope he'll play there

Corradi is on the bench

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
-----------DP----------Vieri----------
Delvechio-----------------------------------Camo--
---------Zanetti---------Gattuso----------
Zamboy--Canna---Nesta-------Pannuci
-------------Buffon------------------------

that would work too, just need 2 subs, i think we will do better...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)