the big match: Italy - Wales (6 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What da hell is happening in that game??

in the link that you gave me isha.....it seems like there are 3 delpieros, 4 vieris, and 5 pannuccis.......all of them shooting without mercy to the wales goal!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
According to Uefa Del Piero has been very good.

43' Again Italy go close as Del Piero's dipping shot is tipped on to the bar by Jones and Page blocks the follow-up effort.

42' Inzaghi misses from close range as Del Piero's cross is headed back by Vieri.

11' This has been an exciting opening period, but it is clear that Italy are keen to establish an early advantage and their attacking has often been thrilling, notably through Del Piero, although Wales have so far proved equal to it.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
holy shoot, that dp shot was soo nice, i WIISH it went in... hit the cross bar... it seems like our best offensive players are zamboy, dp and camo. they are creating chances for pipo and bobo, but pipo and bobo keep on missing. then DP got mad and took it shot for himself and look how close he got. seems like second half will be very exciting. zambrotta is doing very well crossing balls and camo had done some nice dribbling. DP is on good form too. just needs to be given permission from trap to go forward more and score goals.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
What da hell is happening in that game??

in the link that you gave me isha.....it seems like there are 3 delpieros, 4 vieris, and 5 pannuccis.......all of them shooting without mercy to the wales goal!

and 7 crossbars! ;)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
And now: can anyone tell me, why Buffon got so :fero: that he got yellow card?
I didnt see the beginning of that event.
That's what happened:
nesta went down hurt and Wales did not stop the game and tried to score.. fortunately it was saved/went out.. Buffon was :fero: because of this...

AND HE WAS RIGHT!!!!

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
buffon got booked, when nesta was pulled down near centre of midfield and wales kept on playing then canna made a tackle and the ball went out then a wales player and buffon started to shove each other and get really mad. people had to hold them back, so they were both booked. DP has kept his COOL as usual and has been very mature, he was being shoved while he had the ball but didnt fight back, so the other guy got a yellow card, you should have seen his face, then DP just gave him a dirty look :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)