the best juve player in history (2 Viewers)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
When you say as a gola score what do you mean ? I have always believed that apart from maybe say Inzaghi and may be Montella and to a smaller extent Vieri msot Italian strikers are happy with scoring maybe 2 goals in a match or even 1 and after that they are not interested, probably most Italian teams as well, but someone like Trez would like to score even 10 in one game , that does not mean Trez is a better goal scorer
Vialli's variety of goals is far superior to Trez imo but like most Italians after scoring 1 Vialli would prefer to either defend or play in the midfield than go for more goals
I mean when Samp;doria won scudetto in 91, he scored 19 goals in 24 games which was mighty impressive
Sorry not in any way do i see Trez being better than Vialli
Now you are just complicating things. :)

Trezeguet scores more goals that Vialli. Trezeguet mostly scores from inside the box but Vialli could score in many ways, but not as much. You can say that Vialli is a better goalscorer as he is able to score in more ways but Trezeguet is more effective. If you would put Trezeguet and Vialli in the same position I am sure that Trezeguet would score more goals.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)