the best juve player in history (1 Viewer)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Al Harbi but Vialli was bought to score goals and he did not show those results. Trapattoni even tried to invent him as a midfielder to try and save his career :LOL:

Don't know if it was really the drugs that made him get back his form in 1994-96 seasons but those 2 seasons were his only real good seasons.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

Don't know if it was really the drugs that made him get back his form in 1994-96 seasons but those 2 seasons were his only real good seasons.
that's enough for me.. he is one of my favourite players, I started to support Chelsea becoz of him..

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Al Harbi but Vialli was bought to score goals and he did not show those results. Trapattoni even tried to invent him as a midfielder to try and save his career :LOL:

Well unfortunately for Vialli, in his first season he was used as a battering ram as the team was built around Baggio, so he worked his socks off so that ppl like Baggio and Moeeler can score , just like trapatoni is doing with Totti right now, his second season he suffered a serious toe injury and missed most of of it bust still came back to score a hatrick against lazio and one more against udinese
The next season , Lippi entered, Baggio got injured , Vialli took up leadership and showed his mettle, nothing to do with drugs or anything like that as he was gr8 at Sampdoria and he scored 17 goals and we won the league, next season in his last season we won Cl
Definitely deserves heroic status cos unlike Trez he was a leader and worked evbery blade of grass on the field not just penalty box

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
well,
i haven't been juve for sooo long time,

so,
i will predict future and + talk about the current situation,
i will "vote" for nedved....

no need i think to mention which goalkeeper i think i't's the best juve ever had and have till now! ;)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Mirkovic :D

Haha...well ok....if i had to pick one it would be Platini. But then again its hard to say that, becoz hes of a bygone era....therefore I'd go with some1 i did see play. And that would be Zinedine Zidane.

And after that of course Roberto Baggio. Who dint spend much time here...but it was time well spent nevertheless.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Definitely deserves heroic status cos unlike Trez he was a leader and worked evbery blade of grass on the field not just penalty box
I agree about that, but I still believe Trez is a better striker than Vialli is.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I just re-read my comment...when I said striker I meant goalscorer, that is I beleive Vialli is a better leader than Trez, but Trez is a better goal scorer than Vialli.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Vialli was a legend 4 Sampdoria and did very good 4 Juve and Chelsea, his very bad point was choking with the azzurri... especially Italia 90 weare he played very bad and scored no goals all the WC long. But I will not criticise him 4 what he did outside azzurri... in his clubs he always rocked.

Anycase I agree that as a goal scorer Treze is better, Vialli had a way stronger leader personality than him, but Treze score like crazy and he didn't...

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
Vialli was a legend 4 Sampdoria and did very good 4 Juve and Chelsea, his very bad point was choking with the azzurri... especially Italia 90 weare he played very bad and scored no goals all the WC long. But I will not criticise him 4 what he did outside azzurri... in his clubs he always rocked.

Anycase I agree that as a goal scorer Treze is better, Vialli had a way stronger leader personality than him, but Treze score like crazy and he didn't...
When you say as a gola score what do you mean ? I have always believed that apart from maybe say Inzaghi and may be Montella and to a smaller extent Vieri msot Italian strikers are happy with scoring maybe 2 goals in a match or even 1 and after that they are not interested, probably most Italian teams as well, but someone like Trez would like to score even 10 in one game , that does not mean Trez is a better goal scorer
Vialli's variety of goals is far superior to Trez imo but like most Italians after scoring 1 Vialli would prefer to either defend or play in the midfield than go for more goals
I mean when Samp;doria won scudetto in 91, he scored 19 goals in 24 games which was mighty impressive
Sorry not in any way do i see Trez being better than Vialli

tere_lee

Oct 4, 2003
whadaya think about Pietro Magni "Il Jolly" :D

He greats right :cheesy: I mean ... he ever used all number from 1 to 11 :D u know could be placed in all position needed ..... as gk, defender, midfielder and striker.......

we cant forget him :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)