The best goals! (1 Viewer)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
here's a thread for all you guys to share what you think are the best goals.

lemme give a starter.i remember that bergkamp scored a helluva goal against newcastle i think last season.give me your thoughts on this one.

Buy on AliExpress.com

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
The goal Bergkamp scored against Newcastle should be kept in a capsule and shown to ppl 100 years from now, it was just sheer class

AzZuRi

Aug 26, 2002
Yeah the berkamp goal was top draw.... skill and cool finishing. U guys remember the goal ryan giggs scored aganist arsenal in a charity shield?? The one which he dribbled from his own half all the way and scored a spectacular goal! That was mi favourite....:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Azzuri, it was in the semi final of the F.A cup and Ronaldinhoisgod, the best free kick i have seen came from another Brazilian and that was Roberto Carlos against France

AzZuRi

Aug 26, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Azzuri, it was in the semi final of the F.A cup and Ronaldinhoisgod, the best free kick i have seen came from another Brazilian and that was Roberto Carlos against France

oh ya... i got mixed up.thanks fer correctin mi denco...

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #13
    and remember nedved's goal towards the end of last season from outside the box?beeeyoootiful!i tried it like a million times to get my bro to lob it to me and i just shot with my first touch.very,very difficult to just pull it off on target,let alone get it in.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by RobyBaggio10 ] ++
    how bout Ronaldos efforts against Compostela.

he ran through 10 million players!!
    :LOL: also lets not forget Raul's great collection like the beauties against Depor in the league and Barcelona in cl also Zidane against Depor and beauty against Leverkusen

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    Klinsmans goal in WC-94. The one where he rolls the ball up one leg then turns round and scissor kicks it with his other foot. pure brilliance. the best goal i have ever seen had timing beauty and just damn good acrobatics. it was the barca-valencia game. barca desperately needed the CL spot. Rivaldo had already scored 2 goals and in the last minute he scored an amazing bicycle kick outside the box. now that should be kept in a friggin museum.

TiNiB

Aug 29, 2002
    The Creme De la Creme from the Divine One

Roberto Baggio (juv) UDINESE vs JUVENTUS (0-3) (62_MIN) JAN 2 1994
    Baggio Dominates-Goalkeeper and Defenders cant bring him down.

Roberto Baggio (juv) JUV vs FOGGIA (2-0)(80 MIN) JAN 30 1994
    Classic goal-Baggio takes on four players and scores easy

Roberto Baggio (ITA)
    Italy vs Czechoslovakia (2-0) in 1990
    A marvellous run by a young Roberto Baggio after receiving the ball on the half way line, nothing could stop him from scoring.

Anyone else have other good links from other players?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)