The best(and worst) members ever! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2004
Good(in order of who i would most likely bone/ how close their home countries are to me):

1) Andrew Thomas
2) Sgt. Vinny
3) Red Nicky
4) Mr. Wank
5) Dan Black
6) Elnur "my wife has a blue and white symbol" Azr.
7) Smokin' Jeeks
8) Chx "I love white women" Nwanze :D
9) Una Angel
10) Donny
11) Graham Cracker

Mediocre:

1) Emma Darling
2) Jamie Cole
3) DDP
4) Lacki, would have made first tier if he didn't hate on Bayern.

Bad(in order of biggest douche):

1) Cokey the bear
2) Fli "I'd rather be in Croatia" akis
3) Metrostar
4) Wang Chung
5) Whitey
6) Facsimile
7) Douche Cock Bürke

Man of the hour:

-Martinious-

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
I really have to think on this one if I am to be objective...

But if I am to base it simply off head...

Jeeks your streams are always lovely.
Errka he introduced Cool Streaming to us.
Andy incisive match analysis always.
Shadowfax though we always argue, you can't fault his knowledge of history, just that sometimes he looks at things thru tinted glasses.
Bürke a fun man. This place would be less without him.
Gray unfortunately he hasn't much time anymore, but on digging up old posts, I see he's worth his salt.
Dan if you are really 15 kid, then you have a lot of greatness ahead of you.
Nicole always out to provoke in the true spirit of a rival, that kind of provocation can bring out the best in us.
Madlawyer1 hasn't made too many posts, and is an Arsenal fan, but from the few posts, I see a lot of quality.

I have gone beyond 5 ja. Others I forgot to mention, notably Swag, Jaecole, Emma, Zhixin... if they leave, this place will be less, and I can guarantee that something will go out of all the above mentioned people's lives should this place die.

Let's save this site.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
One more thing about a member, I think Nick is bored. Probably he was/is on Xtratime, but that place is so fucked up that any one will die being there.

Case point: during Juve's match yesterday, there were only 3 members on the Juventus forum of Xtratime, myself, Martin and some bloke I never met, as compared to 71 here. Then one more thing... on the Milan forum of Xtratime, there were 14 members talking about the match and wishing that Bologna would get points from us.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
I really have to think on this one if I am to be objective...

But if I am to base it simply off head...

Jeeks your streams are always lovely.
Errka he introduced Cool Streaming to us.
Andy incisive match analysis always.
Shadowfax though we always argue, you can't fault his knowledge of history, just that sometimes he looks at things thru tinted glasses.
Bürke a fun man. This place would be less without him.
Gray unfortunately he hasn't much time anymore, but on digging up old posts, I see he's worth his salt.
Dan if you are really 15 kid, then you have a lot of greatness ahead of you.
Nicole always out to provoke in the true spirit of a rival, that kind of provocation can bring out the best in us.
Madlawyer1 hasn't made too many posts, and is an Arsenal fan, but from the few posts, I see a lot of quality.

I have gone beyond 5 ja. Others I forgot to mention, notably Swag, Jaecole, Emma, Zhixin... if they leave, this place will be less, and I can guarantee that something will go out of all the above mentioned people's lives should this place die.

Let's save this site.
Thanks for the mention dude.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
Gray on digging up old posts, I see he's worth his salt.
:LOL:

care to clarify? :)

Zlatan, Emma, Burke, Cheta: Thanks :touched:

In absolutely no order whatsoever

Zlatan
Majed
Besmir
Greg
Glenn
Emma
Claire
River
Nick
Bjorke
Libero
Andy
Nicole
Jun-Hide
Denco
Paul
Stuart
Sergio
Anders
Deej
Erik
Martin
Josh
Ian
Desmond
Fahad
Iulia
Mac
Roverbhoy
Stephañho
Jeanette
John

Gee that was longer than I thought it would be. Don't feel left out just cos it was a big list, I probably somehow forgot.

Worst Members:

_Emerson - the only member who was at the forums for a substantial amount of time who was truly a wanker.

Honourable mention: walu_ex

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
The poster I like most is Erik,most of his posts are funny especially when he's talking about Holland.
:extatic: Can I hug you??

I got so few mentions though, apart from Alucard here the only other person to have mentioned me is Graham and even on his brain-storm list, I'm only the 18th name to have popped-up in his mind :down:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)