The best(and worst) members ever! (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24
    Well in that case, thats the worst moves Ive ever seen, in my life! :D

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

Everything. Fun, Entertainment, Likablity, Knowledge, whatever. You rate how you feel like :D
    we should do voting for bests,worsts etc on everything,like someone did before,
    but this time about all time members, that would be fun :cheesy:

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
    Well in that case, thats the worst moves Ive ever seen, in my life! :D
    Call me lazy, but I let the girls do the hard work :howler:

Much more good looking girls than guys. Atleast 3-1. I'm only using logic here.;)

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
    No it isn't. That's how it is Emz.

River meets Jae and thinks 'yeah nice guy but he dosent seem that interested and besides he looks like a mess and needs a haircut'. Then she meets loads more guys over the next few months who are all only to eager to hit on her and buy her drinks and get their hair cut every single week, but she realises they are such jerks and sooner or later.

Comes back to Jae :D

And that's when I make the kill!!

Or maybe thats all bollocks and those girls have just came back because they are desperate :howler:

Either way, it's all good.

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #30
    Actually I think your on to something.

You could start selling books :D

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    Although I haven't been visiting these forums long enough for my opinion to truly count, I still find Andy's posts regarding football the most objective ones. That's a plus. ;)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    Number 1 has to be Andy. A guy, who truly knows something about football, and his match revue is the only match revue I am looking for after a match I didn't see. Beside this, I like your attitude and your sense of humor.

Number 2 has to be Erkka. When he joined, he was very active and maybe the best buddy I have ever had in this place. Sadly, he isn't around that often anymore. I miss him :down:

Number 3 is Dan. Also knows a lot about football, always came up with great threads in the hangout forum, and is simply a very nice fellow.

Number 4 is Zlatan. As well as the guys I mentioned before, knows a lot about football and is one of the guys, I know a very long time.

Number 5 is Dominic. Should I ever get rich and buy a footbal club, we two would make the best coaching stuff in the world :LOL:

Still, you gotta love members like Jeeks, Lilianna, chxta, gray, JKane (who sadly left)...........

Thanks to those who mentioned me. :thumb:

For those who didn't --> fvck you (just joking :D )

p.s.: worst member IMO is Nick. The only reason why he is here, is to insult anybody.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
    Number 1 has to be Andy. A guy, who truly knows something about football, and the only match revue I am looking for after a match I didn't. Beside this, I like your attitude and your sense of humor.

Number 2 has to be Erkka. When he joined, he was very active and maybe the best buddy I have ever had in this place. Sadly, he isn't around that often anymore, so its really sad.

Number 3 is Dan. Also knows a lot about football, always came up with great threads in the hangout forum, and is simply a very nice fellow.

Number 4 is Zlatan. As well as the guys I mentioned before, know a lot about football and is one of the guys, I know a very long time

Number 5 is Dominic. Should I ever get rich and buy a footbal club, we two would make the best coaching stuff in the world :LOL:

Still, you gotta love members like Jeeks, Lilianna, chxta, gray, JKane (who sadly left)...........

Thanks to those who mentioned me. :thumb:

For those who didn't --> fvck you (just joking :D )

p.s.: worst member IMO is Nick. The only reason why he is here, is to insult anybody.
    Thanks man.

How your barbeque by the way? On my friday night, i got really drunk and threw up on the taxi on the way home.. :mute:

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Thanks man.

How your barbeque by the way? On my friday night, i got really drunk and threw up on the taxi on the way home.. :mute:
    Damn. I didn't want to be the Taxi driver.

My BBQ was very funny. Drunk a lot of beer, ate even more and got 15 bucks for drinking out 2 Liters of vinegar. Was really ugly, but still I got 15 bucks. Met any MILF on friday?

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004

My BBQ was very funny. Drunk a lot of beer, ate even more and got 15 bucks for drinking out 2 Liters of vinegar. Was really ugly, but still I got 15 bucks. Met any MILF on friday?
    2 liters of vinegar? Wow, that makes me glad that i puked (which was outside the taxi window btw.. but the guy still had to clean it up later probably.)

yes and no. I met an 18 year old, a friend of mine introduced us, but i was totally wasted when we met and she wasnt, she looked good but she wasnt interested in me because i was acting like a drunk idiot.. but the good news is that she lives in the same area of colonge as me so maybe i will see her again soon!

Geof

May 14, 2004

2 liters of vinegar? you're still alive??

You have a whole in your stomach man!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    Yeah, that vinegar was ugly, but it was worth 15 bucks.

Good to know that you met someone, but I know this. You are drunk, want to be cool, but in reality, you behave like an idiot. Happened to me a lot of times.
    But if she lifes in your neighberhood, I guess there is still hope.

Okay, I am off to bed. My final exams start tommorow, and I have to be fit for that.

Wish me luck guys. I will need it :D

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++

2 liters of vinegar? you're still alive??

You have a whole in your stomach man!
    Dude, I am 2meters tall. There is a lot of room in it. I ask my friend, if he gives me the pics of the BBQ, than I can show you, how I did this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)