The best 3 caoches in the Seria A (1 Viewer)

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
What do u think who are the best 3 coaches in the Seria A this season???

In my opinion:

1. Lippi (No comments)

2. Roberto Mancini (With all the problems that Lazio had this year he did a good job this season.. )

3. Luigi Del Neri (He made us know this team with his great work)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
1. Lippi
2. Mancini (great job with limited reasources and a team that started the season off being so low-esteemed...not bad for an inexperienced coach :thumb: )
3. Ancelotti (he would be ranked higher than Mancini if Milan hadn't slumped in serie A)

dissappointments:
1. Fabio Capello (not a good season for one of the bost successful Italian coaches)
2. Hector Cuper (With the squad he has, he should have played better football...not good at motivating either)

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
1. Lippi
2. Mancini (great job with limited reasources and a team that started the season off being so low-esteemed...not bad for an inexperienced coach :thumb: )
3. Ancelotti (he would be ranked higher than Mancini if Milan hadn't slumped in serie A)

dissappointments:
1. Fabio Capello (not a good season for one of the bost successful Italian coaches)
2. Hector Cuper (With the squad he has, he should have played better football...not good at motivating either)
agree..good point

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Mona ] ++

In my opinion:

1. Lippi (No comments)

2. Roberto Mancini (With all the problems that Lazio had this year he did a good job this season.. )

Spot on Mona ... My sentiments too :cool:

Disappointments
1. Ancelloti
2. Capello
3. Renzo Ulivieri - Former Torino's coach (How could he let the derby down! :fero:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++

Spot on Mona ... My sentiments too :cool:

Disappointments
1. Ancelloti
2. Capello
3. Renzo Ulivieri - Former Torino's coach (How could he let the derby down! :fero:
How could you put Ancelotti as a dissappointment when he's 3rd place in serie A, in the CL Final, and will very likely win the Coppa italia!!!!

hell, Milan's beautifull early season performace is enough to put him in the Top 5 coaches of serie A.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++
1. Lippi
2. Capello (he's a good coach despite this season)
3. Del Neri
we know capello great, maybe even better than Lippi, but the thread was for this season ;)

and he was a huge disappointment, specially when you look at roma's roster.

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
Sorry :embarass:

But somehow it's always the coach fault when a team suck. I think the players should look at themselves and see what they could have done better.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Mona ] ++

In my opinion:

1. Lippi (No comments)

Absolutely agree with u, Mona!:thumb:

Mermaid Sash

Mar 31, 2003
Lippi: without any comments

Cuper: I think he is good coach but he is unlucky ..... he lost the CL continuesly at the last moment with Velinca.. also he lost the Italian League last yr at last moment but that was good because it had transfered to juve ..:D

Ancelotti: He did a great job this yr with Milan.

Co0l-GiRl

Mar 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Virgin Sash ] ++

Cuper: I think he is good coach but he is unlucky ..... he lost the CL continuesly at the last moment with Velinca.. also he lost the Italian League last yr at last moment but that was good because it had transfered to juve ..:D
I agree with u that he is a good coach..

and I'll add to your comment about Cuper that he has many problems with the players so that's why Ronaldo moved to Real :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)