The best 3 caoches in the Seria A (2 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by sheva ] ++
1.Lippi
2.Capeelo
3.Mancini
I dont blame Capello for Roma's season, I blame the players:eek:
good choices..I'd say for capello to actually win serie A with those players is still a mirqaculous achievement. Realistically looking at their team its not half as good as ours, inters or milans, so how on earth he got them to lo scudetto is beyond me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

nina

Feb 18, 2001
1. Lippi
2. Mancini/Del Neri
3. Cosmi

I don't think we can say that Cuper was unlucky Virgin Sash, because he has messed up on too many occasions thus far IMVHO. Besides, with the amount of quality players and many of them very offensive that he has available at Inter he sure tends to play boring.

Mermaid Sash

Mar 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
1. Lippi
2. Mancini/Del Neri
3. Cosmi

I don't think we can say that Cuper was unlucky Virgin Sash, because he has messed up on too many occasions thus far IMVHO. Besides, with the amount of quality players and many of them very offensive that he has available at Inter he sure tends to play boring.
I didn't say that he is a bad coach I just said that he is unlucky and notice that (I had chosen him the second) nina

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Yes I have noticed and I can't understand it why. You said that he is good, but was unlucky, well I said that he is not unlucky, so therefor he's is just a bad coach.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I think Cuper is a good coach. There is no more need than to see his track record. 5th place finish with Mallorca, 2CL Final with Valencia, and 3rd, 2nd finish in Serie A with Inter as well as narrow semi-final loss to Milan, I think that is pretty good record.:).

Also, compare the fortune pre Cuper Inter and current Inter, then difference is his quality is even more clear. I don't think he is up there with likes of Lippi and Capello, in terms of micro-planning but I like his direct method of communication, and being critical of oneself.:). At the end of day, footballers are professionals and they should at least try to accomodate the coach and vice verse but in my opinion Ronaldo didn't try hard enough. Also his lousy comment on Inter Tifosi was uncalled for.

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
Carlo, Lippi, Cuper..funny, but all those coaches have as many resources they want to create a team they want....makes it somehow easier to be the "best", huh? ;)

on the other hand, you have a guy like Sensi who has no say in who's coming to the team, who's going and he still keeps his team in the serie A ....

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++
Carlo, Lippi, Cuper..funny, but all those coaches have as many resources they want to create a team they want....makes it somehow easier to be the "best", huh? ;)

on the other hand, you have a guy like Sensi who has no say in who's coming to the team, who's going and he still keeps his team in the serie A ....
you mean Cosmi right?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
How could you put Ancelotti as a dissappointment when he's 3rd place in serie A, in the CL Final, and will very likely win the Coppa italia!!!!

hell, Milan's beautifull early season performace is enough to put him in the Top 5 coaches of serie A.
Most top rated coaches with a squad like Milan's would totally obliterate the opposition .... Not 'struggle' in Serie A ....
I know he won the CL & will win the Coppa but his negative attitude is holding back Milan.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Other coaches that deserve a mention are Perugia's Cosmi, Parma's Prandelli and Chievo's Del Neri.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
stuart,ancelotti?surely you jest;)

all he does is piece his team together using all his best possible players in any formation and see what happens.

Zainah

Apr 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mona ] ++
What do u think who are the best 3 coaches in the Seria A this season???

In my opinion:

1. Lippi (No comments)

2. Roberto Mancini (With all the problems that Lazio had this year he did a good job this season.. )

3. Luigi Del Neri (He made us know this team with his great work)

Exactly what I wanted to say!!

:thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)