The Bash Andy Thread (2 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sehnsucht79 ] ++
Congrats Andy :) Real bashing begins if you make a dedication thread at Roma Addict though
Congrats Andy, even though I don't really know u, but congrats from me anyway.

Yup how true of this. And den my number of posts will start to skyrocket if I were to post there

Buy on AliExpress.com

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Congratulations Andy... :party: :extatic: Here's to many more!! :star:
and thanks for the mention :)

And yeah, too bad that you support such a crappy team... :D

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Cleverly disguised huh?

Well theres the 5000, and a dedication must be made I guess. Haven't made a real dedication yet, so here it goes.

Martin- Um yeah, thanks Marty. :rolleyes: :D

Tom- for showing that you can still bash people while performing your trade as a moderator. :D

Mikhail- The master padlocker himself, who is rather tough to beat on an arguement that has anything to do with British football.

Gray- The first person here to greet me when I joined, maybe the last one to say goodbye as well..........? ;)

Torkel- Knows a little too much about American politics for my, or anybody's liking. :D

Sergio- Hey he might not be as good at Fifa 2004 as me, but he sure has a great sense of humor in which the "fun level" of the Forums sky-rocketed when he returned last month. One of my best friends in the internet world.

Fabiana- The member of the Forums which I've had the most chats with. Very friendly with a personality second to none.

River- Hopefully will make a return, because I love fighting about English football with her. Witty girl as well. :D

Zlatan- There wouldn't be even half as many political debates on this forum if Z wasn't here. :D

Stuart- one of the most intelligent members here, and he's not even 16 yet. Absolutely amazing. Moggi should keep an eye on this kid. :D

Majed- Knows his cars and knows his music. Knows his sarcastic comments as well. :D

Asma- Never met a girl who wanted to talk with me so much. :D

Fliakis- The Bush in terms of posting on the forums. Just speak your mind Fli. :D

Padovano- A wank out to you Pado. Job well done man. :D

Vinman- fellow American who this place safe. Gotta give him a shout out.

Elnur- knows his cars and knows his girls. :D

Erkka- knows that ice hockey is the second best sport to football.

Don Bes- for showing me that I'm not cool after all. :D

Dan- For making new pointless threads for me to criticize. :D (oh wait, I made one myself)

Snoop- For posting that horrifying image of that destoyed Audi :touched: :D

To these people, and others who I have terribly forgotten to mention (excuse my ignorance), thank you for making my experiance on the forums very enjoyable. Well done ya'll.

Oh yeah, let the bashing begin.
thats becuz i like you ALOT! :flirt: (and u know it..lol :D ) congrats hun'! ;) :kiss: i am not gonna start bashing u cuz there aint nothing bad iwanna say abour u... :)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Argh! I completely missed this one. Thanks for the mention Andy, and may you get a life (or another 5000 posts, if you prefer). :p

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Hmm.. How does everyone know my name on this forum all of a sudden? :) Not that i mind, but gone are the days where im reffered to as blackmint!

But thanks for the mention anyway!

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
Hmm.. How does everyone know my name on this forum all of a sudden? :) Not that i mind, but gone are the days where im reffered to as blackmint!
Don't worry, I still don't know or care who you are. ;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
Congratulations Andy... :party: :extatic: Here's to many more!! :star:
and thanks for the mention :)

And yeah, too bad that you support such a crappy team... :D
:extatic:

your the first person to use the template correctly....bravo!

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #75
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
    Isn't bashing Andy akin to Shooting fish in a barrel with a rocket launcher??

Its just too easy:D
    Oh okay. I see. Thats why there are so many good bashing points in here I see. :rolleyes:

Okay :D

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #76
    ++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
    Argh! I completely missed this one. Thanks for the mention Andy, and may you get a life (or another 5000 posts, if you prefer). :p
    I don't think I'll last that long.

Jeez I even have more posts than you. :wth:

I'm posting way too much on here.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #80
    Just got back from the away game outside of Philly. I've been gone for over 12 hours now. I'm beat. We lost 3-2 by the way, not worth the trip.

Good night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)