The Bash Andy Thread (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Cleverly disguised huh?

Well theres the 5000, and a dedication must be made I guess. Haven't made a real dedication yet, so here it goes.

Martin- Um yeah, thanks Marty. :rolleyes: :D

Tom- for showing that you can still bash people while performing your trade as a moderator. :D

Mikhail- The master padlocker himself, who is rather tough to beat on an arguement that has anything to do with British football.

Gray- The first person here to greet me when I joined, maybe the last one to say goodbye as well..........? ;)

Torkel- Knows a little too much about American politics for my, or anybody's liking. :D

Sergio- Hey he might not be as good at Fifa 2004 as me, but he sure has a great sense of humor in which the "fun level" of the Forums sky-rocketed when he returned last month. One of my best friends in the internet world.

Fabiana- The member of the Forums which I've had the most chats with. Very friendly with a personality second to none.

River- Hopefully will make a return, because I love fighting about English football with her. Witty girl as well. :D

Zlatan- There wouldn't be even half as many political debates on this forum if Z wasn't here. :D

Stuart- one of the most intelligent members here, and he's not even 16 yet. Absolutely amazing. Moggi should keep an eye on this kid. :D

Majed- Knows his cars and knows his music. Knows his sarcastic comments as well. :D

Asma- Never met a girl who wanted to talk with me so much. :D

Fliakis- The Bush in terms of posting on the forums. Just speak your mind Fli. :D

Padovano- A wank out to you Pado. Job well done man. :D

Vinman- fellow American who this place safe. Gotta give him a shout out.

Elnur- knows his cars and knows his girls. :D

Erkka- knows that ice hockey is the second best sport to football.

Don Bes- for showing me that I'm not cool after all. :D

Dan- For making new pointless threads for me to criticize. :D (oh wait, I made one myself)

Snoop- For posting that horrifying image of that destoyed Audi :touched: :D

To these people, and others who I have terribly forgotten to mention (excuse my ignorance), thank you for making my experiance on the forums very enjoyable. Well done ya'll.

Oh yeah, let the bashing begin.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Andy, you prick bastard, thanks for citing me - but I more than just a pretty hand wanking all day. I'm also, well, umm, no . . . I am just a pretty hand wanking all day. You would have more time to masturbate if you didn't post so much (and if you had your own room).

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I've always wanted to do this in a dedication thread...

Nobody Reply!!

Let's see how long this thread can stay empty!!
He made a dedication thread and he wanted to be bashed.... the solution: COMPLETELY IGNORE HIM :D

EDIT: :down: Pado already posted!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Majed, you prick bastard, leave Andy alone, and start masturbating.
Who said you have to do one or the other!?! Feet can be very usefull!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
I am!!! Haven't you used your feet before?!
:wth: ............................

:eek: ..........................

:dazed: .......................

:excited:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Congrats Andy, its been a while coming. Now you're a fully fledged member of the forum :cool:

Now get a life :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Sergio- Hey he might not be as good at Fifa 2004 as me, but he sure has a great sense of humor in which the "fun level" of the Forums sky-rocketed when he returned last month. One of my best friends in the internet world.
Oh for the love of God, could you please get your lips off my unit, I have to go to the bathroom:D:D

Thanks for the mention, my man. Talke to you in a couple of weeks when FIFA 2005 comes out:)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well, I really do want to bash you Andy but haven't done anything wrong, except for making a dedication thread that is...

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I give up....

oh well.. back to the borring old dedication thread... i'll post the template to save the rest of you people the typing effort (Don Bes'll like this)

"Congratulations <XXXX>... :party: :extatic: Here's to many more!! :star:
and thanks for the mention :) "

Replace <XXXX> with real name

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I give up....

oh well.. back to the borring old dedication thread... i'll post the template to save the rest of you people the typing effort (Don Bes'll like this)

"Congratulations <XXXX>... :party: :extatic: Here's to many more!! :star:
and thanks for the mention :)

Insert name in <XXXX> "
Wow, Don Bes is a fucking genius. He managed to steal Majed's identity.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

Wow, Don Bes is a fucking genius. He managed to steal Majed's identity.

i'M MaJJe\D .. REAllLy..

I caN't Bie DOn Bes...

Don Bes is a verRy coOl Person though! :extatic:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
oh no, now it's Miss Dubai who has stolen his identity.

hOLy ShIt, NOw SHE's sTOleN MIne, ToO
:wallbang:

I take it you weren't here when Bes had a broken keyboard.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

:wallbang:

I take it you weren't here when Bes had a broken keyboard.
Yeah, I was.

But I forgot.

Go away, I'm old. I forget these things easily. I also forget other things as well, like wearing pants to work.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
Andy you bum! How could you not mention the rantings of the one and only dan?

Oops. Sorry man, I think I just accidentally kicked your ego down the hallway:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)