The Azzurrini (U21) Thread (9 Viewers)

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
If somebody could help me out here it would be greatly appreciated and I would definitely rep you. If been planning to make a video for my youtube channel about the italian national teams future starting 11. Ie after marchisio pirlo buffon etc are all gone and only balotelli is left. Obviously immobile, marrone, el shaa, insigne, perin, de sciglio, verratti are names that will be there, but I would like to see some peoples opinion on this forum instead of checking a website with an article that was probably written by an englishmen. If someone could post what they think Italys 11 will be down the road it would be appreciated. And also include some substitutes for the bench :)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
JuveJay posted an assembled future Italy squad not too long ago.

http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/30684-The-Official-Azzurri-Thread?p=3900116&viewfull=1#post3900116

That's the best starting 11 I can think of now.

Perin
De Sciglio - Camporese - Capuano - Crescenzi
Florenzi - Verratti - Marrone
El Shaarawy - Balotelli - Insigne​

The only bench players I can think of right now are: Leali, Bardi, Ogbonna, Santon, Masi, Poli, Viviani Fabbrini, Immobile, Borini, Destro, Longo and Gabbiadini.

A lot of those are strikers :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Camporese, Florenzi, Leali and such would be good choices prollly. Especially Florenzi, kid will be called up this season for sure, prolly more then once.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Yeah I was going to put Capuano, Leali and Camporese but then my program crashed so I just uploaded this version. But anyways thanks for feedback guys :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)