The Azzurrini (U21) Thread (11 Viewers)

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
MVP MVP MVP MVP

amazing, im so happy for gio he played really well during this whole tournament.

Nocerino played really well today aswell.

euro next.....:p

S.Giovinco

May 26, 2008
I know, but i felt like i had to say it....i dont know i suddently dont feel like letting him go :(
dont say it...u know he do sux on juve.
we dont need him if we got momo, he is like so good and they are almost at the same age.

JUST BUY XABI!

sooo, when is the olimpics?

Aquafresca
i think balotelli, although he is still not in the italy national team, is better, no?
he will play for italy, when he will be 18, he already said that.
and i know he is a son of a morrati(thats like..the worst curse i could have think of) but we are talking about italy right now.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I disagree. By the way, I was expecting a reaction on the Giovinco discussion in the Xabi Alonso thread from you.
I was aware of all the things you said before i wrote my initial post. But my post would have been full of contradictions if i mentioned them, so i decided not to mention anything.
You were right, as always, there are many unknowns. Every point you made was spot on.
I do agree with you but it would have been kinda foolish to say anything that would have been so different than what i already wrote earlier. That's why i didn't reply.
It's just my feeling that as time goes on and the season passes by, Gio will be getting much more playing time and in 1, max 2 years, our tactics will be set to suit him rather than Gio playing on the wing in order to fit better in the 4-4-2 formation.
Or maybe it's just what i hope :)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
he would make a very able deputy but will our management take the inititive and snap him up on the cheap. He won best GK, no surprises there

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
His back problems arent as bad as the media is stating, he seems in really good shape he played 95 percent of the games, he doesnt even need surgery.

I dont think that the back up will get any decent playing time to be honest, thats why I believe noone is willing to come over, no decent goalie atleast.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
with gigi's back problem he wont be sitting on the bench.
acutally, i dont think that buffon will play on the coppa...or at the games before the cl matches.
That's also true. But still, a young GK needs to be a starter to improve IMO just look at Curci. I would still love to have Consigli here though. :sad:

S.Giovinco

May 26, 2008
His back problems arent as bad as the media is stating, he seems in really good shape he played 95 percent of the games, he doesnt even need surgery.

I dont think that the back up will get any decent playing time to be honest, thats why I believe noone is willing to come over, no decent goalie atleast.
so y buffon is always burbling about "rest rest rest rest and rest"?

i dont think he would want to play at the coppa, or before a cl game, he stated down there before livorno match that its hard to play 3-in-a-week for him.

who is it?
and when did u see curci playing?
he playen only against manchester in the groups no?

what about mirante, how is he doing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)