The Azzurrini (U21) Thread (57 Viewers)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
The Dutch played well, our midfield was horrible too watch apart from Insigne who played well.

Veratti and Florenzi never turned their game. Rossi was inexistant, shows how important Marrone is to this team.
And Regini was being slaughtered by their winger. Holland deserved a goal i feel, but when it comes to football its about taking chances.

I like how Immobile performed in this game too, he had a few chances he could have done better.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
The Dutch played well, our midfield was horrible too watch apart from Insigne who played well.

Veratti and Florenzi never turned their game. Rossi was inexistant, shows how important Marrone is to this team.
And Regini was being slaughtered by their winger. Holland deserved a goal i feel, but when it comes to football its about taking chances.

I like how Immobile performed in this game too, he had a few chances he could have done better.
And people want him sold.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Giulio Donati has been a revelation at this tournament. Really good performances from him.
And he was playing for the team who finished bottom of Serie B last season. Just shows what Italy are up against when they meet Spain.

There is talent in this team, but Italian kids get farmed out for their formative years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)