The Azzurrini (U21) Thread (11 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hehe, what a random question.

Giovino just got a yellow for complaining after a cheap fk. 2 3rds of the half have been all Italy, Israel getting into it a little later when the game slowed down. First half time over.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Balotelli is ill (Osvaldo instead), and De Silvestri is not playing LB, but a natural LB in Pisano is. The lineup:

Consigli
Motta, Andreolli, Criscito, Pisano
Dessena, Cigarini, Marchisio
Osvaldo, Giovinco
Freshwater
I wasn't too far away at the end:).
So can we consider Balotelli as Italy NT's future?
Yes,Interista or not,he will shine for the Azzurri sooner or later.

Giovino just got a yellow for complaining after a cheap fk. 2 3rds of the half have been all Italy, Israel getting into it a little later when the game slowed down. First half time over.
The referee isn't having a good day IMO.Giovinco is suspended for the next game now,just like Dessena.

:cry:

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005

Yeah , because of that yellow card , Giovinco won't play the return match .

he will be suspended for the next match .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah I know he is out for the next game, as is Dessena, sucks bad so they have to get the results this game while its optimal. Btw, apparently almost the whole team risks being suspended for next game except Pisano and Freshwater.

Lets hope they wont self destruct with frustration and getting yellows all over. Giovincos yellow was so unnecessary, atleast Dessena got one for a tackle, not dissent.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Sorry for the Azzurri(ni) fans, but i'm glad Italy didn't win and Giovinco is suspended for the return leg.

Nothing against Italy, of course, but the egoistic Juventino inside me would like Giovinco, Marchisio, De Ceglie and maybe even Criscito to have a long rest next summer instead of playing at the u21 Euro.
These kids have been playing without a rest for a long time now and Juve will need them well rested for the next season.

Needless to say that i want Israel to win the second leg :)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Sorry for the Azzurri(ni) fans, but i'm glad Italy didn't win and Giovinco is suspended for the return leg.

Nothing against Italy, of course, but the egoistic Juventino inside me would like Giovinco, Marchisio, De Ceglie and maybe even Criscito to have a long rest next summer instead of playing at the u21 Euro.
These kids have been playing without a rest for a long time now and Juve will need them well rested for the next season.

Needless to say that i want Israel to win the second leg :)
:agree: :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Casiraghi will be fired soon prolly, good riddance. Not that he can do much against the players being so wasteful. But 3 starters missing for next game, and if Balotelli is still out, they wont get shit out of the away game.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
__________Consigli
Motta Bocchetti Criscito Pisano
__Morosini Cigarini Bolzoni(Candreva)
Abate____________Lanzafame
______Balotelli(Acquafresca)

Should still be enough to beat them.Threre's no way that the Azzurrini won't take part at the Euros,no excuses.Am I being too optimistic?Nah.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
__________Consigli
Motta Bocchetti Criscito Pisano
__Morosini Cigarini Bolzoni(Candreva)
Abate____________Lanzafame
______Balotelli(Acquafresca)

Should still be enough to beat them.Threre's no way that the Azzurrini won't take part at the Euros,no excuses.Am I being too optimistic?Nah.
When is the return leg ?
Israel played without the best 5 players today. One was injured and the other 4 were called for the senior team. Another starter was also missing due to injury.
If the return leg won't be played at the same time when the A teams play then Israel will be much stronger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)