The Australian Juventus Thread (7 Viewers)

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I love hot weather and I love winning (at anything). When my city has the hottest temperature of all the capital cities in the country for the day I'm filled with pride. I hate when the temperature is lower than 20 degrees C (68F). It's just too cold for me
:lol:

Hope for you that there are other things to be proud of in your life though.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #2,203
    Mental illness

I fucking hate this hot weather. It’s absolutely putrid. Our temps here in Sydney are a bit lower than that, but with much higher humidity and it’s absolute death.

Can’t wait for winter.
    This is a big difference I must admit. I'd take 46 with 7% humidity every day over 35 with 74% humidity! Still better than winter though!

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Hope for you that there are other things to be proud of in your life though.
    I have plenty I promise!

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017
    It’s so hot in Australia that snakes are seeking refuge in people’s toilets

90 horses found dead in Australian Outback during massive heat wave

A large bushfire burns in Tasmania, Australia: Bushfires rages through Judbury in South West Tasmania, where properties have been destroyed.

f51e4b26aa321278a386a1a9ab8e2df1?width=650.jpg

You guys fine?

@Cirillo still fapping the shit out of him that his country/city is breaking heat records atm.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    And btw, Albanese barely knew his dad. His mum had a brief fling with his dad on a cruise ship (where he worked) and fell pregnant, he returned to Italy, she to Australia, and she gave her son the surname of the father so as to not cause controversy in (at the time) very conservative Australia about having a child out of wedlock. She told him and others that she had married the father and he died shortly after falling pregnant. He only knew about his dad a few years ago.

He identifies much more with his mums Irish-Australian background than his Italian side.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)