The Australian Juventus Thread (8 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Anything else said about training?
Yes. "Don't come. It'll be boring, you'll have to wait for hours and we'll do basically nothing of interest when you're there. Go spend a day at the beach, do a roadtrip or just have some quality time with friends and family instead.".

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006

adidasau Calling all @Juventus and @gomvfc fans. Don’t miss your chance to see the players at the adidas Football Light Up Melbourne event (in the tagged location) on Thursday July 21st at 6pm.
#FirstNeverFollows

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm semi serious :D.

I understand that you might get to see the players, but tbh I only find actual competitive games interesting to watch. You could say that's easy for me to say as it's relatively easy for me to go watch Juve (a 4 day trip all included, about 300 Euros would suffice), but I think I'd feel the same if I lived in Australia. I'd rather do something nice with my day instead.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

adidasau Calling all @Juventus and @gomvfc fans. Don’t miss your chance to see the players at the adidas Football Light Up Melbourne event (in the tagged location) on Thursday July 21st at 6pm.
#FirstNeverFollows
It's just going to be underwhelming with so many players missing. Especially Gigi, Marchisio, Chiellini etc..

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
IKR. The only ones I'd really wanna see would be alex sandro & dybala. And not sure if thats even worth all that effort and time
Of course it's not worth it. The only thing that's interesting about football players is the fact they play football. If you can't watch them play an actual competitive game, what's the use?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)