The Australian Juventus Thread (2 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Nobody does it like us. :touched:

Had a guy from slough hanging out with my mates for a while, he said I don't think I've insulted my worst enemies as much you guys insult each other.

:D

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Nobody does it like us. :touched:

Had a guy from slough hanging out with my mates for a while, he said I don't think I've insulted my worst enemies as much you guys insult each other.

:D
To be fair I don't think I've ever insulted any other people except for my friends, and that on a daily basis :D

Then again I'm two letters away from being Australian anyways :shifty:

OP
Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #1,835
    @Bianconero_Aus Thanks for keeping me in mind! :heart:Sorry it's taken so long. I've been around from time to time, but with 2 little ones at home (under the age of 3) getting time to come on the forum and keep everyone else happy can be a little difficult.

So... am I right to assume that everyone is going to the games in Melbourne?

OP
    Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #1,838
    Yeah man, going to the spurs one.
    My wife bought be tickets to the Spurs game But I think since I'll be there anyway I'll get tickets to the Victory game too. I might spend that game with the Club DOC's behind the goals. They always seem to have a great time

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    My wife bought be tickets to the Spurs game But I think since I'll be there anyway I'll get tickets to the Victory game too. I might spend that game with the Club DOC's behind the goals. They always seem to have a great time
    Yeah I was going to do that as well, I watched the final with the DOC Gigi buffon group but I decided to spend a bit more and watch the game with a good view.

OP
    Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #1,840
    I have great seats for the spurs game. My wife got them on the wing. She calls me a "sporting snob" because I always get the most expensive seats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)