The Australian Juventus Thread (2 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Hidden, reported, filtered, negative reply left, left another negative reply pretending to be somebody else, IP put on do-not-allow list, facebook account banned, restraining order submitted, restraining order approved and filed, flagged your youtube account for harmful content and downvoted all of your comments, intentionally got myself banned from your home country/state, gave an anonymous tip to homeland security about a potential terrorist plot in your house/apartment/condominium/orphanage, left a negative review online for any hotel you have ever stayed in, put a “kick me” sign on your back while you were emptying your locker, shut off all electricity, water, and gas to your block, slashed your tires, canceled your cell-phone plan and personally paid for the termination fee in full, thought something disrespectful about you, wrote down your name and then crossed it out, filled your gas tank with sugar and put a potato in your exhaust pipe, cancelled your subscription to Netflix and the New Yorker, blocked your number on my iPhone thanks to iOS7’s super high-tech phone-number blocking capabilities, infected your floorboards with termites, fed your dog chocolate (not enough to kill him but enough to make him pretty sick, sick enough to ruin your carpet), downloaded AVG on your computer, deleted all of your progress on Angry Birds, replaced all of the spoons in your house with prank convex spoons, fixed all of your broken condoms to prevent unwanted pregnancies, shrunk all of your clothes in the wash, tied your shoelaces together, got you audited by the IRS, replaced your marijuana with natural herbs, painted your flour-white walls a ghastly shade of eggshell, forgot to feed your fish, and yes I saged.
:rofl::lol::rofl:

but marijuana is natural herb tho.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Tottenham Hotspur and Juventus to headline Melbourne’s International Champions Cup in 2016

EURO giants Juventus and Tottenham will headline a revamped International Champions Cup tournament in Melbourne next July, that will also include Melbourne Victory.

The local powerhouse will be the first A-League side to feature and will kick-off the event against Juventus at the MCG on July 23.

The other change will be the addition of a fourth side, to be confirmed in February.

Paul Pogba and Harry Kane, two of the hottest young stars in world football, will light up the tournament with organisers revealing that Juventus and Tottenham will bring full-strength squads to Melbourne, including those featuring at Euro 2016.

Pogba, who is regarded as one of the best box-to-box midfielders in the world, has a transfer value of $150m, with Juventus’ managing director Giuseppe Marotta recently revealing that they rejected a $121m offer, believed to be from Barcelona.

Kane is the most wanted young striker in England and only Manchester City’s Sergio Aguero scored more Premier League goals that Kane’s 21 last season.

“The best of the best will be coming down here again and we’re really delighted to have convinced them to come to Melbourne,’’ said tournament organiser Bart Campbell, chairman of TLA Worldwide.

“Juventus and Tottenham between them have something like 17 players playing at Euro 2016, which finishes July 10.

“If you look at the quality across those sides, Juventus have just gone into the final 16 in Europe, into the knockout phase. They won Serie A last year, they were in the final of the Champions League, they’re a really strong side.

“If you look at some of the players they’re bringing down, Pogba was just offered 80 million (Euro) to transfer, they declined that number so he’s a real player, we look forward to seeing him here.

“They (the stars) are coming. Subject to injury, everyone’s available and required to be down here in Australia.’’

Victory chairman Anthony Di Pietro was ‘privileged’ to be involved and said coach Kevin Muscat will have his squad prepared.

“It will create challenges for us to build on our depth and the talent within the squad and that creates an enormous excitement for Kevin and the football department and our supporters,’’ Di Pietro said.

“We would hope that our performance has brought us to the forefront of being invited, so we’ve got a lot of work to do to be playing against the Champions League runners-up and the enormously followed Tottenham.”

Campbell said Victory’s domestic success and status made them the No. 1 target once they decided to have a local team, after Real Madrid, Manchester City and Roma played in 2015.

“If you look at some of the feedback from fans, there was a real appetite for a local inclusion, Victory are deserved partners to bring into the game, what they’ve achieved in domestic football is huge,’’ he said.

“Around the world the ICC has been setup on the basis that it is the best international teams in the market, once it’s established they look to include local market teams and we’ve tried to follow that formula here.

“Victory will add a lot to the event and I think they’ll be really motivated and they’ll give it a red hot crack and with some decent partisan home support behind them they’ll play to a really strong level.’’

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/tottenham-hotspur-and-juventus-to-headline-melbournes-international-champions-cup-in-2016/story-e6frf423-1227659577167?sv=42248b8d5d4d5515af7f20d50db19bd5#.VnK6-lcbgsk.facebook

Back in town again

:nico:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Oi Cunts

I bought tickets, sitting in n15, for some reason you can buy them now. My Melbourne boys lets keep an eye out for what hotel/where they are training. I want to hit it up. Ticketek.

214 each.
@Bianconero_Aus @ZoSo @CAPITANO @gray
Who the fuck else is Aussie?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
@Linebreak

LOL

- - - Updated - - -

And the tickets on sale already? Shiiiiiiet. I wanna go to this 100% but pretty sure I have my cousins bucks around this time.

Fuck it, what's the worse that can happen if I dont go to it?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Oi Cunts

I bought tickets, sitting in n15, for some reason you can buy them now. My Melbourne boys lets keep an eye out for what hotel/where they are training. I want to hit it up. Ticketek.

214 each.
@Bianconero_Aus @ZoSo @CAPITANO @gray
Who the fuck else is Aussie?
214?? jeez, I heard on the radio they'll be on sale tomorrow, that's weird they're already on sale

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yeah it even says the 23rd

I got the platinum ones. There are cheaper option but the mcg is aids so you need to pay for a good view. We have to find out where they are training.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)